Location: The Pet Pavilion is connected to the Commons in Wizard City.
Description: Added to Wizard City and connected to The Commons on May 26th, 2010, the Pet Pavilion is the central hub in Wizard City for everything Pet-related. Wizards can train their Pets from Baby all the way to Ultra, and they can hatch Pets with themselves or other Wizards with new configurations of Pet abilities.
When a Pet reaches the age of Teen, then it can participate in the Pet Derby races. Ranked and Practice Pet Derby races take place here. Winners in first and second place receive Arena tickets, but only when participating in a Ranked race.
The Games: There are several fun and challenging games that will get your pet leveled up in no time! Here is a brief description of the highlights:
- Cannon Game: Fire your pet at the target, adjusting direction, angle and power. Bypass obstacles and adjust for wind speed to keep on target.
- Dance Game: Repeat the arrow sequence from the screen bottom. Each round the sequence gets longer. The game ends after 5 rounds or 3 failures.
- Gobbler Drop: Pick a food and guide your pet to catch as much as it can before time runs out. Avoid falling dangers and try for bonus items!
- Grumpy Gobblers: Fire your pet, adjusting the direction, angle and power. Try using Spell Effects on matching blocks. Knock everything down to score a victory!
- Maze Game: Lead your pet through the maze, avoid the ghosts and collect as much food as you can before time runs out. A score of 70 snacks or more awards all 4 attribute points.
- Way of the Ninja Pig: Reach the end of the course before time expires. Be careful of obstacles to avoid getting knocked off the track.
- And of course, the Pet Derby!
Who’s That Boss? Since the Pet Pavilion is a no-combat zone, you won’t be fighting any bosses here, but you will see numerous and fascinating pets coming and going as they are trained up by their masters!