Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Guns of Avalon Error

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 18, 2008
Hi! I completed the, "Guns of Avalon," dungeon with 2 other people, but it still is saying I didn't do it and keeps making me restart. The 2 people that were with me both said that it worked for them and the quest comes up completed for them,(they got the next quest). Did anybody else have this problem? If so, how did you fix it?

Survivor
Apr 01, 2013
Kimberley Icewhisp... on May 30, 2020 wrote:
Hi! I completed the, "Guns of Avalon," dungeon with 2 other people, but it still is saying I didn't do it and keeps making me restart. The 2 people that were with me both said that it worked for them and the quest comes up completed for them,(they got the next quest). Did anybody else have this problem? If so, how did you fix it?
Unfortunately, this seems to happen to other dungeons as well. This can only be a glitch, or an error on your end. As dungeon quests default to your quest arrow, be sure to check your storyline quest often to make sure you talked to the npcs you needed to. The only way to fix this (sadly) is to restart the dungeon. If you had done everything you needed to, be sure to report this .

Hope this helped!
~40