Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lady of the lake.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 08, 2009
I need to know how to get in the deep lake to talk to lady of the lake. I beat this over 5 years ago. This was the last. I want to got o the next world but I am guessing I need to go back and talk to the lady in the lady in the lake again. world then. must i have to repair the gears again?

Delver
Jun 17, 2012
Hi Mad Cat,

I don't know what you mean by repairing gear, but if you left off in Avalon when you left the game years ago, you are probably still questing in AV. One of the last places you will go before you finish Avalon, is Ghost Avalon. This is where you ascend the floating staircase in the Night Garden of the Crystal Caves and become Gamma the Owl while you quest for the Sword of Legend!! Shortly after completing that you will have to wrap some things up in Avalon, assemble all of the knights of the Silver Rose, then you will be on to Azteca! A quick check is to go to Caliburn and see if you have access to all 4 of the stone entrances. If you do not have access to the Goblin Tunnels/Dark Caverns then you will probably have to go back to Lakeshore.

If you need to get to Deepwater to check your quests involving the Lady of the Lake, go to Outer Yard, then to Lakeshore and you will find the entrance to Deepwater at the bottom of the hill to your left. Make sure your compass is turned on and you should find it no problem. You can also google search "W101 quest tree for Avalon", this will show you exactly where you are in the world. Hope this helps you and welcome back!!

Autumn WH

Delver
Mar 09, 2018
madcatlives4ever on Oct 7, 2019 wrote:
I need to know how to get in the deep lake to talk to lady of the lake. I beat this over 5 years ago. This was the last. I want to got o the next world but I am guessing I need to go back and talk to the lady in the lady in the lake again. world then. must i have to repair the gears again?
Saw your azteca post and yeah I still have 0 clue what you're saying

Just do quest helper quests until you finish the storyline