Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

"One Voice Above the Din" Bellog

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 03, 2015
Okay so I stop playing maybe 1/2 a year ago when I got stuck on this quest and I ended my membership when I went back to school.

So with the sale and not having anything else to do I'm hoping to find some help in getting pasted this end stage of Azteca.

As a warning I'm playing like I have even less of an idea of what I'm doing then I did before, I've always played a lil off but yha try not to laugh at me XD

So if anyone has some free time coming up and willingness to help this lost Death lvl 91 out? It would be much appreciated

Survivor
Sep 01, 2008
Welcome back to the game! Have you tried the Team Up function? I've found that it's a great way to get help

Squire
Jul 04, 2012
Team Up can take a while, but it is totally worth it! If you stay in team up long enough someone will eventually come along and then it will be nice because you may be able to do even more quests with them afterwards best of luck and I'll keep an eye out for a wizard in team up for that battle if I'm online soon!