Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Xibalba dungeon bug?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 05, 2019
So I got through all the fights in Xibalba leading up to the final fight. After Morganthe's and Malistaire's dialogues it said for me to fight "Morganthe's Dark Servant" but he is still standing up on the pedestal with her and there is no one for me to fight. I tried walking around the whole dungeon and looked on google to see if there is a puzzle or something that I missed but it doesn't look like that's the case. Any suggestions or help would be appreciated.

Explorer
Mar 04, 2018
HerpaDerpa159 on Oct 1, 2020 wrote:
So I got through all the fights in Xibalba leading up to the final fight. After Morganthe's and Malistaire's dialogues it said for me to fight "Morganthe's Dark Servant" but he is still standing up on the pedestal with her and there is no one for me to fight. I tried walking around the whole dungeon and looked on google to see if there is a puzzle or something that I missed but it doesn't look like that's the case. Any suggestions or help would be appreciated.
Hmm. Ok, there isn't a puzzle, so you should be able to fight Malistaire. I don't know if this would work, but maybe try exiting the game or the dungeon, then re-enter the dungeon, and try again to complete it. If that doesn't work, you might want to contact game support or something. Good luck!