Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Issue with Mooshu Quest - Glitch?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 09, 2009
I stopped playing a few years ago and recently got back into the game. I know how crafting works, but, I am having an issue with one quest in Mooshu.

Before I left, I talked to Toshio after the "Who Do The Mooshu?" quest and must have gotten the "Legend of Two Rings" quest.

However, now, the quest is NOT in my book. When I try to talk to Toshio, there is still a grey question mark. I tried to craft the two rings anyway even though the quest isn't in my book and I can't get it from Toshio as it says it is in progress.

I went back to Toshio after crafting 3 "Seal of the seraphim" rings and Toshio is still greyed out and continue to says "It is my pleasure to teach the honarable trade of crafting. I will teach you, if you will learn."

How do I fix this glitch? I contacted support but still have not gotten a response....

Survivor
Aug 24, 2011
I'm currently having the same issue, if you've figured it out please let me know.

Survivor
Mar 29, 2019
I have the same glitch with Balthazar in dragonspyre, he will not give me the updated questline for needle and fate after i have made both surcoats he is still greyed out while it claims i have to speak to him, i have not been given support as well.

if figured out let me know