Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dragonspyre Stitch Wands Animations

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 06, 2014
Hello. This is my first post on the W101 Message Boards. Anyway, I wanted to write about a rather annoying animation issue with the Dragonspyre stitch wands(Sword of the Steward, Avalanche's Legendary Cutlass, etc.). In their base forms as a wand, the wand hit animation is a clean slash at the enemy. This animation is, at least in my opinion, one of the reasons why people use the sword stitches in general. However, when stitched to certain wands, like the Immortal's Lore Pack and Spellemental Road Warrior's wands, the wand hit animation becomes an ugly twirl of the sword as if it were a regular "stick" wand. Is it just me or does this bother anyone else? 100 crowns to stitch a wand and the wand hit animation is extremely ugly and seems unwieldy for most of these swords.

Administrator
warty250 on Apr 16, 2021 wrote:
Hello. This is my first post on the W101 Message Boards. Anyway, I wanted to write about a rather annoying animation issue with the Dragonspyre stitch wands(Sword of the Steward, Avalanche's Legendary Cutlass, etc.). In their base forms as a wand, the wand hit animation is a clean slash at the enemy. This animation is, at least in my opinion, one of the reasons why people use the sword stitches in general. However, when stitched to certain wands, like the Immortal's Lore Pack and Spellemental Road Warrior's wands, the wand hit animation becomes an ugly twirl of the sword as if it were a regular "stick" wand. Is it just me or does this bother anyone else? 100 crowns to stitch a wand and the wand hit animation is extremely ugly and seems unwieldy for most of these swords.
Welcome to the forums!

A great point on the animation. We've been making a lot of changes to animations across the game. We'll take a look at this one as well.