Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help Ive been stuck in dragonspyre for days

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 13, 2016
So I am in Dragonspyre and I am stuck. My quest helper isn't working properly here and I have no available quests besides the 7 history books and the stone roses. I have gained access to Dragonspyre academy...crystal grove, etc. but i do not have any quests to do...(don't want side quests). I have been re-defeating bosses for days and I am not getting anywhere.. I have been reading online and I am not the only one who has gotten stuck here. Can anyone help?
im a lvl 45 wiz

Survivor
Apr 09, 2016
ZekeTheWeak on Feb 8, 2021 wrote:
So I am in Dragonspyre and I am stuck. My quest helper isn't working properly here and I have no available quests besides the 7 history books and the stone roses. I have gained access to Dragonspyre academy...crystal grove, etc. but i do not have any quests to do...(don't want side quests). I have been re-defeating bosses for days and I am not getting anywhere.. I have been reading online and I am not the only one who has gotten stuck here. Can anyone help?
im a lvl 45 wiz
do you have a quest which has any stars on the top right of it? that's the main quest you need to follow in order to complete dragonspyre.

kayla sparkletail, level 35
kayla rainbowglade, level 66
alicia deathwraith, level 100

Delver
Sep 13, 2016
Your supposed to find crystal samples, if you did that already you have to talk to the crystal carver. The hardest part of Dragonspyre, for me was Boris Blackrock, he was a pain it took me 5 tries on the 5th I had 3 other people helping me.