Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

loremaster is a waste of time with these drop rates

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 22, 2020
please add spellments of the spells she drops for sure with 100 needed to unlock the spells for the right school or add shared spellbook

Survivor
Nov 24, 2013
I got a headless my first loremaster of the day.

Survivor
Jun 22, 2020
Its a holiday drop meaning its a high drop rate it means nothing

Survivor
Sep 12, 2011
I've been farming loremaster for the last 6 days, and have only been awarded a prize for it ONCE!! For what we pay to play this game, it's a bit ridiculous, ironically my wife was farming with me for 2 of those days and won 4 prizes in those 2 days. Is there different percentages for different schools? I'm a very patient man, I'm 55 years old but even I am getting very frustrated. I can't imagine how young kids are dealing with the drop rate.

Survivor
Jun 18, 2015
capt bly on Dec 5, 2020 wrote:
I've been farming loremaster for the last 6 days, and have only been awarded a prize for it ONCE!! For what we pay to play this game, it's a bit ridiculous, ironically my wife was farming with me for 2 of those days and won 4 prizes in those 2 days. Is there different percentages for different schools? I'm a very patient man, I'm 55 years old but even I am getting very frustrated. I can't imagine how young kids are dealing with the drop rate.
Your farming a boss with like a 1% or less drop rate for a spell out of 22 roughly spells maybe more that can possibly drop from her table thats why at one point they said they didnt want to add any more spells to her but same time they needed somewhere to drop the grizzle lore spells so they just threw them there in the end its just pure luck if you get a spell drop or not you can always craft most spells unless they are a holiday one if its easier for you.

Explorer
Jun 22, 2012
I am also getting frustrated. I have been farming for 7 days and get spells for other schools that I can't use. I have also spent 30K on packs and got 2 ratatoskr tc's. I received a pack as a gift and got reindeer knight ( another spell I can't use). I would have to buy amulet to use them as they require to many pips. I am starting to believe loremaster does not drop life spells.

Savannah
level 110 Life

Delver
Jun 10, 2012
Hi is loremaster still drop reindeer knight spell or did she only drop tc and spellement from now?
Same question for krampus.