Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

storm titan battle

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 23, 2014
I am frustrated due to not being able to complete this quest due to not being able to find a team.
Actually, I have been on numerous teams but none worked because we did not have a death person. I do not think it was really thought through very well when to complete this battle you HAVE to have a death person, fire or storm person.

Balance, Ice and Myth get overlooked quite often. Bottom line, I have not been able to finish this quest in quite a while because of not having a death person or being selected for a team. I would like to be able to continue this game. Perhaps KI can re-think this through so all wizards can complete it with whatever wilzards are available.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
I ran into the same problem, so I soloed. Shockingly, it is possible to solo this battle if you have extreme resist, heals, shields, some Monstrology minions (or crowns henchmen) and a lot of patience.

Eric Stormbringer did this using a Monstrology "Pill Ghost" minion from the Pacman battle in Mirage. The Pill Ghosts have perfect resist. I'm putting the link in but if it's not allowed to link to an outside site, just Google "Eric Stormbringer solo titan" and you should find his post at Final Bastion. (That's a Wizard101 fan site.)

https://finalbastion.com/wizard101-worlds/empyrea/death-solo-of-the-storm-titans-trident/

I adapted his strategy and soloed on both a Balance and a Fire. What I did was use Jade gear and a pet that has max resist plus may-cast heals. I packed Brace AND Tower Shields in the side deck. My main deck had heals and I relied on the minions to dole out damage by chipping away the Titan's health little by little. When the Titan raises the trident, you have two turns to put up Brace and Tower, which should get your resist high enough to survive the attack when he puts it back down. My Balance had a slightly easier time than my Fire did, but both got through it after a very long slog.

It is possible to get through it on a well coordinated team even if there's no Death. The key, again, is communication and everyone packs TOWER SHIELD plus BRACE in their side deck for when the triton raises up his trident. If you can coordinate attacks quickly enough, you might even avoid the trident altogether.

Good luck!

Alia Misthaven

Delver
Jun 10, 2012
I've done the storm titan many times and I won with many different team having a death help thats true but if you don't find one the fight must be quicker.

If you want I can help you I'm a max storm wiz with decent gear and balanced stats who beat him 53 times.
It's just I live in a time zone CT +7 so if you need me tell me when and where in which realm.

Explorer
Mar 04, 2018
Stormwind 8108 on Apr 7, 2021 wrote:
I've done the storm titan many times and I won with many different team having a death help thats true but if you don't find one the fight must be quicker.

If you want I can help you I'm a max storm wiz with decent gear and balanced stats who beat him 53 times.
It's just I live in a time zone CT +7 so if you need me tell me when and where in which realm.
How did you beat him 53 times?! I've lost to that same boss maybe 5+ times, and have teamed up with the max number of players possible almost every time and still lost! I'm a level 137 ice wizard, so I'm not really as powerful as I'd like to be. I am going back to the dungeon right now to see what happens...we lost

Explorer
Mar 04, 2018
Help! I can't beat that quest, I've tried over ten times with a group of people, and lost every single time!

Delver
Jun 10, 2012
sorry for the late answer;

i'm a 140 storm i often play as the hammer or the crowd control so i will tell what i do for both roles.

hammer:

i enter at 4th spot with a pet that give a dot i stack 8-10 blades galvanic field and finally shrike with my gears i do 30-50 k dmg per turn so the boss is dead after if i'm still alive i send an aoe to get rid of minions if our crowd control didn't get rid of them.

crowd control:

i join at 2nd or 3rd spot with my dmg resist pet and i give the hammer tc blades and other blade he can use, i cleanse the neg if the boss put one on him and i cast 2 blades on me for an aoe to get the minions i also bring reshuffle if needed.

on 1st spot, a tank death is ideal but any wiz that can take the boss hit for 5-8 turn can do the job his role is to keep the boss on him heal the hammer first and the other if possible and blade the hammer.

as you see i described only 3 roles and that because the last one depend of the school and the need of the team

he can aoe too to get one of the 2 bunch of minions
blade the hammer to gain some turn
heal the tank and the hammer
put negative on boss

i will help some teams on the trident fight when i log in if you're on you will pass him

i'm Kane GoldenFlame if you see me in game dont hesitate to ask for help if you see me