Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The great sky train lacking? glitch?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 12, 2009
Hi every one! I was just wondering if any one else out there feels as let down as I do? I got the brand new gauntlet "The Great Sky Train Robbery" And was overwhelmed by disappointment! I have got gauntlets before and so was super excited to do this new one. So my friend and I filled our potions and stuffed our treasure card deck to the brim in preparation for a very good time. Now don't get me wrong things went super well! The gauntlet was super fun and very creative. It was so much fun to see the influence of Pirates 101 in a wizard gauntlet! I loved it. The twists and cheats were super entertaining. However I am having some huge issues. Most gauntlets you can set the difficulty and this one I could not. I figured hay its cool. We are leveled in the hundreds...… Oh man the fights were so intense! By the end of the gauntlet we were out of potions and the mobs were taking us to the cleaners. It was super hard fought, but we figured it would give us some major exp so we did not care. This is the bad part..... in the whole thing I got three sub par pet snacks and no other drops. I think I got a total of like 200 to 400 exp for everything including the fights them selves and no dungeon exp. So I ask you guys is this even worth it? Do you think I have a glitched out gauntlet? Was it planned out this way? If so What the heck KI? I just don't understand..... I wish I had never bought it.

Defender
Feb 28, 2013
Calamity Spellthie... on May 11, 2021 wrote:
Hi every one! I was just wondering if any one else out there feels as let down as I do? I got the brand new gauntlet "The Great Sky Train Robbery" And was overwhelmed by disappointment! I have got gauntlets before and so was super excited to do this new one. So my friend and I filled our potions and stuffed our treasure card deck to the brim in preparation for a very good time. Now don't get me wrong things went super well! The gauntlet was super fun and very creative. It was so much fun to see the influence of Pirates 101 in a wizard gauntlet! I loved it. The twists and cheats were super entertaining. However I am having some huge issues. Most gauntlets you can set the difficulty and this one I could not. I figured hay its cool. We are leveled in the hundreds...… Oh man the fights were so intense! By the end of the gauntlet we were out of potions and the mobs were taking us to the cleaners. It was super hard fought, but we figured it would give us some major exp so we did not care. This is the bad part..... in the whole thing I got three sub par pet snacks and no other drops. I think I got a total of like 200 to 400 exp for everything including the fights them selves and no dungeon exp. So I ask you guys is this even worth it? Do you think I have a glitched out gauntlet? Was it planned out this way? If so What the heck KI? I just don't understand..... I wish I had never bought it.
You're right. The drops are lousy and I'm sorry I ever got it.

Survivor
Mar 12, 2009
Agreed! I was so thouroghly disappointed! I love the gauntlets as they give another dimension to the game and further some or the lore and stories! However this one was such a let down!