Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where in GH and WT are they teaching life spells?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 31, 2008
I completed all of Moolinda's spells and am trying to find more life spells, someone told me there were some in Grizzleheim but I can't find anyone teaching them. Did I miss something?

Defender
Jan 16, 2010
There is a boss in Grizzleheim you have to defeat to get your Level 48 spell, Forest Lord and your Level 48 pet, which drops as a reward for the same quest. I'm not sure about the higher level spells she gives you (beyond level 48) as I just literally got to level 48 today on my Life (and that's the highest level I've personally ever been on a Life). But she will notify you once you get to that level, to see her to get the quest started. I had to use a crowns minion to help me with the boss for the level 48 spell, he's a cheating boss and he traps you whenever you use a ward, charm or blade. My recommendation other than that for this boss would be to pack a lot of Life Shields and some Tower Shields and to have some decent incoming heal equipment, as I had to heal myself a lot.

There is also a level 35 spell that you get when you hit that level, and obtaining that spell is initiated (the quest chain) by talking to Baldur in Wizard City. There will be a pop-up from him asking you to talk to him. He'll send you to someone in Grizzleheim, but you have to have the right area of Grizzleheim opened up first in order to get the quest. Mirkhold Keep I believe.

Mastermind
Jan 05, 2014
To hunt down all the spells available to you, use the wiki from the Wizard101 Central fansite. Central is an absolutely awesome resource for this game.

www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Wizard101_Wiki

From the main wiki window see the menu on the left hand sidebar, and click "spells" and then the school you are interested in. Avoid the option "all [school] spells", which is pretty useless. If you follow my instructions you will get a nice organized list of all your school's spells and the minimum level you must reach before you can get them, with clickable links telling you how to learn them.