Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Beastmoon Seeds not dropping Moonstones

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 19, 2011
Before the spring update, school seeds would drop 2-3 moonstones. Now they drop 0-1. This means it is now unsustainable to garden beastmoon seeds.

Since it now costs 3 moonstones to craft one beastmoon seed, we should be getting 3 moonstones back when we harvest the seed.

Survivor
Apr 01, 2019
Mil46 on Apr 29, 2021 wrote:
Before the spring update, school seeds would drop 2-3 moonstones. Now they drop 0-1. This means it is now unsustainable to garden beastmoon seeds.

Since it now costs 3 moonstones to craft one beastmoon seed, we should be getting 3 moonstones back when we harvest the seed.
Yeah I made a post about it as well, also I stated about the spellements from beastmoon being low cause uh 680 total spellements is quite a grind

Survivor
Mar 30, 2010
Please revert this change back, I feel like most players believe they deserve to get the moonstones back, at least 2, so that planting the school seeds is profitable. I usually get 0 from a harvest which is terrible. This change was not needed, and I believe I am speaking on behalf of a lot of people.