Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Beastmoon Spellements

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 01, 2019
Hello, I enjoy playing beastmoon hunts and mayhems but with the addition of the level 42 spells that have a spellement path, I was beginning to wonder how its going to be possible to gather all the needed spellements. Each seed used to cost 2 moonstones to make but now they cost 3 as well as the fact that they drop 1 spellement and it is of a random school spellement. Some bosses and packs drop 30 or 35 spellements but the seeds do not, as well as the fact that the rewards for winning mayhem and/or hunt are just one spellement. To fully max out a spell that has 5 total routes you need about 680 total spellements. I dont think thats even humanely possible for the level 42 spells unless you've stockpiled on all the seeds and hasty harvests and have been getting lucky with your rewards from them as well as mayhem and hunt. I would appreciate if they dropped even if its a incredibly rare chance of 30 or 35 spellements but please, increase the amounts just a tad. I really enjoy beastmoon and the unique accessories and gear you can get but I also want to work towards getting my spells fully upgraded without looking at it in such a impossible view. Thank you for your time and I wish everyone a blessed day