Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bug Report - Krampus

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 01, 2021
Hey KI team,

Just want to state that I'm not having any game issues, but I did encounter a bug while the "Christmas in July" event is going on. This bug occurs when fighting Krampus and deals with the ability to an extent, farm him without any additional keys being used. The way this works is you enter the Skeleton Key Room with the key of your choice to use. You start the fight as normal and defeat Krampus, however when you defeat him, exit the fight via the trail behind you. This will take you to the original room with the other two doors. When here just walk up to another door and it will allow you to enter without the key that it needs only If you have the other key in your backpack. I can see this being used to farm Krampus unfairly.

Note: I first encountered this on July 21st. I found out about this when farming the wooden boss. I then went up to place a stone key into the door, but I was able to enter it without using it.

- This only seems to happen when going from the wood boss to the stone boss.
- This only happened once when doing the gold boss.
- Doesn't work with more than 1 wizard.

Administrator
Oran SeaCaster on Jul 23, 2021 wrote:
Hey KI team,

Just want to state that I'm not having any game issues, but I did encounter a bug while the "Christmas in July" event is going on. This bug occurs when fighting Krampus and deals with the ability to an extent, farm him without any additional keys being used. The way this works is you enter the Skeleton Key Room with the key of your choice to use. You start the fight as normal and defeat Krampus, however when you defeat him, exit the fight via the trail behind you. This will take you to the original room with the other two doors. When here just walk up to another door and it will allow you to enter without the key that it needs only If you have the other key in your backpack. I can see this being used to farm Krampus unfairly.

Note: I first encountered this on July 21st. I found out about this when farming the wooden boss. I then went up to place a stone key into the door, but I was able to enter it without using it.

- This only seems to happen when going from the wood boss to the stone boss.
- This only happened once when doing the gold boss.
- Doesn't work with more than 1 wizard.
Hi Oran! Thank you for the report.