Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Stun Resist isnt working properly

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 01, 2013
I noticed that it seems the stun resist doesnt work at all like it should. Previously before the update 30 was excellent and worked a majority of the time. It worked quite often when I had 20. I currently now run 45 stun resist on a level 30 wizard and it never works at all. Not once since the update on my magus. This doesnt seem right at all. I pvp every single day for hours so for it to not work at all once is pretty ridiculous. My Grand wizard has 30+ and its only worked once on her as well. I dont know if you nerfed the stun resist chance but I didnt hear anything about it and it seems if the chance of it happening is going to be this bad its not worth even having anymore.

Administrator
lalabugu on May 6, 2021 wrote:
I noticed that it seems the stun resist doesnt work at all like it should. Previously before the update 30 was excellent and worked a majority of the time. It worked quite often when I had 20. I currently now run 45 stun resist on a level 30 wizard and it never works at all. Not once since the update on my magus. This doesnt seem right at all. I pvp every single day for hours so for it to not work at all once is pretty ridiculous. My Grand wizard has 30+ and its only worked once on her as well. I dont know if you nerfed the stun resist chance but I didnt hear anything about it and it seems if the chance of it happening is going to be this bad its not worth even having anymore.
There were a few issues we recently resolved. Does stun resist still not seem to work as you expected it to?