Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard101 macOS 1-Month Free Membership

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Wizard101 added native 64-bit support on April 21, 2021 in the Spring Update.

In combination with support for the new macOS Big Sur, the Minimum Requirements had to be updated. The changes unfortunately resulted in some users being unable to log in to the game, even though they had the minimum requirements.

As a thank you for your patience while we worked to resolve the login issues, we are applying a 1-Month Free Membership to your macOS played account. We have done this for all macOS players who have logged in since April 21, 2020 and have made a previous purchase.

For accounts that already have membership, this will extend it by one month. The free period has been automatically added. You can confirm by looking at the latest membership renewal date in your account on the main Wizard101 website.

If you are still unable to log in and have met these requirements, please reinstall the game.

For future support updates, please follow @KI_Alerts and @Wizard101 on social.

See you in the Spiral!

KingsIsle Wizard101 Team

Survivor
Nov 24, 2013
Is this one of you're newest features?

so this membership is permanent without a limit to remove?

Survivor
Dec 09, 2010
Thank you so much!!! You guys are the best!

Survivor
Apr 03, 2013
I was finally able to get the game to run by following the Code Weavers instructions on uninstalling and reinstalling the game, but I do appreciate the free month. I know that I have been frustrated many times by having to choose between updating my laptop and playing this game (which has led to at least a month collectively of days that I couldn't play), so it's nice to see a gesture that finally acknowledges the frustrations that Mac users experience. Hopefully these issues don't continue to happen in the future, but if they do, let's hope this kind of gesture continues since it's nice to feel that we're not wasting our money while we wait to be able to play. Thanks!

Survivor
Jan 14, 2012
Where would I message someone regarding the added month? It doesn't seem to be applied to my account even thought I am a macOS player.

Survivor
Sep 06, 2013
Hi -

Just checked and No Free Month added to my account. I am a yearly Mac OS membership player since 2013 and frequently
buy crowns! Who do I message to have this applied to my account?

Thanks!

Survivor
Jun 29, 2011
thank-you thank-you

love that it even does the installation for the mac

Administrator
If you are still having troubles loading the game, please see this thread:

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/halstons-laboratory/post-remaining-macos-issues-here-8ad6a42478f3767a017932c5087d281a?page=1

If those solutions do not help, please contact support with any remaining account concerns:\

https://www.wizard101.com/CustomerSupport/game