Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Castle with tapestries

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 12, 2013
Does anyone know any castle on castle tours which contains at least one tapestry of each world?

Survivor
Jan 28, 2018
I do. unfortunately i promised Ms Myrella Windspar that i would not tell. perhaps if you go over and talk to her, she might give you directions.

Do not talk to Ms Angela or Ms Eliza. they may think they have the answers. but it really is Ms Myrella you need to talk to. now i am never sure if it is her memory, i really think she has a bit of trickster in her personality. sometimes she may give you wrong directions. just be persistent and go back again.

and if you are feeling Adventurous, yes with a capital A, you might try the directions she provides under the rate a house, you might find some real gems. sometimes you find something less. why just last week she sent me to a collection house and i figured they were collecting air molecules, cause that is all i could find. i thought maybe it was fish cause there were a lot in the water, or maybe the leaves cause there were a lot of trees, but they were already there and what is the sense of collecting something that is just sitting there. my friend Zeke thought it might have been a philosophical statement, but he is much more clever than i am.

no do not go an give up too quickly, if you visit 100, no more than ten a day as Ms Myrella gets busy with lots of other folks in the different realms. oh yes, if you visit a hundred, just like there are pennies in a dollar. though we do not use pennies in my neck of the woods anymore. back to the hundred, you can ask the one and only Mr Babbage Basset to visit you. sometimes he will follow you around and other times he just stands around in your house. but that is okay too as he will help you get the supplies for house magic. real handy fella to have around. keeps you from running to the shop over in Marleybone. well he really does not have a shope as he is always standing in the road. but it ain't nothin bad mind you. i think he just prefers to be outside.

gotta run, i have run on enough for both of us.