Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Entrance to Krokotopia

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 11, 2020
I already finished the quests to enter Krokotopia, but then I went back and finished some stuff in Wizard City and am simply looking for the entrance back into Krokotopia as I forgot where it's located and how to get there from the Commons

Administrator
ThanaNato13 on Jul 16, 2020 wrote:
I already finished the quests to enter Krokotopia, but then I went back and finished some stuff in Wizard City and am simply looking for the entrance back into Krokotopia as I forgot where it's located and how to get there from the Commons
Hi ThanaNato13! Head to Ravenwood and then enter the door of Bartleby the tree. From there you will be able to traverse to the others worlds.

Let us know if you have any other questions! Have fun!

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Also,

For future reference, you access other worlds of the spiral (once you obtain the relevant spiral keys of course) by using the Spiral Door (either through Bartleby in Ravenwood) or the commons area of the other worlds.

There is also a spiral door located at the outside of every castle once you purchase one.

Happy Questing!