Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Shirataki Temple

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 05, 2009
I have a quest to talk to Din Ho in the shirataki temple. I can't move the lever and when I got to the gate it said something about a key down the road? I can't make it repeat it to me, I have no idea what I am supposed to do. Why this game doesnt have a "hint" feature is beyond me! Gets irritating! lol

Can anyone tell me what I need to do to get into the temple? I can get into the "dungeon" just not past the jade gate!! Thanks!

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Go away from the lever and the gate, and turn left onto the other road. There is a hut at the end of the road, and there is someone inside that you must fight.

Survivor
Jul 18, 2009
Just wanted to say I have the same question and am looking for answers. I have done all the side quests and have read abou needing a key, but don't know if this is where I need it, though I never found a key. Frustrated.

Survivor
Jan 16, 2010
I have defeated Plague Oni once and then was told I have to defeat him again. So i completed the level once again but when it was time to face Plague Oni again, he never appeared. Has this happened to anyone else and what did you do to get him to appear?

Survivor
Apr 25, 2009
trippc10 wrote:
I have defeated Plague Oni once and then was told I have to defeat him again. So i completed the level once again but when it was time to face Plague Oni again, he never appeared. Has this happened to anyone else and what did you do to get him to appear?

First you have to exit the dungeon then do it all over again and fight the Plauge Oni.

Thanks,

Sean Night Hunter
Lvl. 48
Necromancer(Death)

Survivor
Jan 16, 2010
wizard244 wrote:
trippc10 wrote:

First you have to exit the dungeon then do it all over again and fight the Plauge Oni.

Thanks,

Sean Night Hunter
Lvl. 48
Necromancer(Death)

I did exit and then later on went back through and he never showed.

Survivor
Dec 27, 2009
Honeybee313 wrote:
Go away from the lever and the gate, and turn left onto the other road. There is a hut at the end of the road, and there is someone inside that you must fight.

For me all I had to do was pull the lever and it opened, none of my friends had to fight a boss to open the gate!

Survivor
Jul 19, 2008
Explorer
Sep 20, 2009
Survivor
Nov 16, 2009
Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
Does Wavebringer drop lightning bat? I just wanna know, So I can stop farming him or not. :)

Survivor
Feb 14, 2010
When I went in the temple on my first time I was able to just hit the lever.

Got through the almost the entire quest and was about to fight the boss when my internet went out.

Went back and gate closed and the lever did not work either. So I had to walk to end of the first road and fight a boss which gives you a key (the house is black - so even though it does not look like you can go in, you can). I was able to use the lever again.

Quest seems to be lacking some vital info as compared to previous quests.

Survivor
Jan 01, 2010
where is the oyster

i dont have the quest yet but i want to know any way
where is the shirataki temple oyster?
also i want to know where the tree of life oyster is too
PLZ HELP!!
thnx

Survivor
Jul 03, 2009
Head down the road away from the direction, you came there. There is a house at the end with a battle inside fo the key for the door. :)

Survivor
Jan 01, 2010
i need the oyster for the shirataki temple plz!
where is the oyster??????????

PLZ HELP!
LVL 40
VICTORIA GOLDENGEM

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
8drybones8 wrote:
i need the oyster for the shirataki temple plz!
where is the oyster??????????

PLZ HELP!
LVL 40
VICTORIA GOLDENGEM

Have you looked around the temple grounds just outside where you battle the Oni?

Mastermind
Jan 01, 2010
Re the Oyster, it is in front, by the stairs, on the right had side as your facing the main temple/building. Hope that helps!

Survivor
May 30, 2009
I got to the end of the temple but couldn't go in what happened? I worked really hard to get to the end :(

Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
Matreya wrote:
I have a quest to talk to Din Ho in the shirataki temple. I can't move the lever and when I got to the gate it said something about a key down the road? I can't make it repeat it to me, I have no idea what I am supposed to do. Why this game doesnt have a "hint" feature is beyond me! Gets irritating! lol

Can anyone tell me what I need to do to get into the temple? I can get into the "dungeon" just not past the jade gate!! Thanks!

You need to continue to the other road since there is too and defeat the oss and his minion. Once you defeat them they give you key but if you die yu will have to start over again. Good luck!

Explorer
Aug 29, 2009
As you enter the dungeon, your arrow will tell you to talk to Din Ho. Before you can get to Din Ho, you must open a gate. It tells you there must be a key around here somewhere. So, before going to the gate, just continue down the road where you came from(watch out for those ninja pigs!) and there is a dark hut. Although the hut is dark, just enter into the door. Fight and defeat the boss there and you will get the key. Then you can go to the gate and the lever will work. Warning, though, once you get into the gate, the Elementals will be spinning around. Be sure to stay as far to the left as possible and you should be able to squeak by.

I hope this helps you, young wizard.

Survivor
May 17, 2010
PatNap wrote:
I can't even get into the temple, what am I doing wrong?

I cant get in either. I just got quest, cleaning up a mess. when i got to the temple i didn't even light up for me.

Survivor
May 02, 2010
i was in that place and i asked someone to come,and they said i was in a full dungeon but i was the only one in there please help

Survivor
Jul 26, 2010
Honeybee313 wrote:

when i go to that hut it will not let me inside :(

Mastermind
Jan 25, 2010
Grizabella345 wrote:
Honeybee313 wrote:

For me all I had to do was pull the lever and it opened, none of my friends had to fight a boss to open the gate!

it isnt a boss

Survivor
Sep 27, 2010
this might be a bug but i dont no but i cant activate the air shrine and if i cant activate it then i cant finish my lvl 38 storm quest...... help!