Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Confusion about life deck

AuthorMessage
Historian
Jun 14, 2009
What is the difference between the lvl 65 (Chiefton Smiling) & lvl 73 (Green Root) Decks?

Both offer:
Max Spells 64
Max Copies: 6
Max Sideboards: 30

The Chiefton offers Max life copies 8 whereas the Green Root offer max copies of 7 life cards. What is the advantage of using the level 73 if it doesn't off the ability to put in more cards?

Could you please explain?

Survivor
Jun 17, 2012
Historian
Jun 14, 2009
So why have a level 73 deck if there is no advantage to it? Doesn't make sense to me.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
I miss the point of these decks - most of my wizards rarely use ones higher then level 35 - unless they win one along the way and I decide to switch. I do always use a deck of their school so I have more copies available.

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
Could someone from KI please explain it to me? I would appreciate the clarification?

Thank you.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
sanmil0963 wrote:
So why have a level 73 deck if there is no advantage to it? Doesn't make sense to me.

Nope it doesn't make sense at all. There's been a lot of discussion about level 70+ gear and decks being pretty much useless. This is one example. I wouldn't waste my money on it... stick with the 'older' one. :)