Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What Type Of Pet Had You Ever Wantedt?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Oct 20, 2011
Hello Wizards!
I want you to reply back what type of pet had you ever wanted!
Be sure to add the reason why and what are you planning to get the pet!
For example:
I want a siren, because it has a powerful card.
I'm planning to get enough crowns so I can buy it!

See you later, fellow wizards!
Jessica UnicornTail lvl 40

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
In my opinion, the cards from Enchanted Armament are the most useful of any pet. It's 3 sharpen blades that will stack on regular sharpen and TC sharpen. My Armaments give me 5% defy, 10% proof, and various combos of fairy, healing current, spritely, pierce, shatter, enfeeble and pain. Attack cards from pets are really not the best idea. Sun boosted regular spells are much more powerful. A pet that gives feints, blades or sharpen as cards are a real boost in attacks. The attack cards are mostly useless.

Explorer
Aug 15, 2012
I want the nutcracker pet. I want it for my the spell Snow Drift spell if really useful to get rid of the Heal over time spell. I also like how it does the spin when it casts the spell

Explorer
Oct 20, 2011
Just remember, that was just an example. I never mentioned it as my pet.

Delver
Mar 07, 2012
Sea Dragon... It has some awesome talents... I'm thinking about farming it, but it's a super rare drop, and I just don't like to farm. (It's too expensive at the crown shop as well) We can all dream...

~ Vanessa

Edit: Yesterday, I was helping my friend with Belloq in Zafaria and it dropped a leopard. He's adorable. I'm training him to teen to get the smoke screen talent.

Survivor
Aug 06, 2013
Can I name a few?

A Strorm Cat, because it looks cool and its rare
A Black Cat for the same reason
A Snow Serpent for the same reason
A Kraken, but i can't get it- not my school, but I like storm
Either a Storm or Rain Beetle for the heck of it, and it looks cool
Ianthine Hound, It looks cool and it casts dragonblade

Sorry that it is alot

Explorer
May 21, 2012
hrm idk i wanted the rain beetle for a while looked up how to get it it said they do not drop them anymore and i was like awwwwwww come on but then i kept reading and it said to hatch a storm beetle with anything and you get rain beetle so luckily i had a storm beetle :D and i hatched it with my echanted armament and i got rain beetle! i usually only use rain beetles now so i can nearly guarntee that if u see me i will have a storm beetle equipped

wolf Darkeyes 64

Survivor
Dec 02, 2011
Raspykoo653 on Jan 24, 2014 wrote:
Hello Wizards!
For example:

I want the artic fox with the parka because it's soooo cute!

AntonioFiremender lvl 46 fire

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
Raspykoo653 on Jan 24, 2014 wrote:
Hello Wizards!
For example:

while it doesn't exist yet, that I'm aware of, I would LOVE a Fire Deer Knight that looks like the new fire minion, Sir Lamorak. We already have a Deer Knight for Death school, but I think the fire deer knight just looks sick (in a good way)

Defender
Jul 10, 2009
Frog. Very scrubby, but I like the way it looks. Also, Krokomummy, though I probably wouldn't train it to Epic.

Haley MoonHeart, Innate Shadowmancer

Explorer
Jul 16, 2012
I've always wanted a pet that could heal me using a unicorn. I just got a charred grimhorn from hatching a pet and I know that it gives unicorn. Also I would be willing to trade my krokomummy for something since I have like two of them

Dolan Griffontalon Transcendant Diviner

Delver
Jun 27, 2013
Right now, I'm running Mega Armaments on all 4 of my playing Wizards, on both of my daughters Wizards,and both of my Wife's Wizards. They all have proof, fairy, sprite... and ranging in the final 2 with health gift, mana gift, defy, percision, pierce, unicorn, healing current, and tower shield... one with may cast locust swarm...lol

My opinion, Armament is the best possible pet, for wizards of any level. Doubling your blades from the start, and once you start collecting gear, tc sharpens, or the actual spell... it gets completely rediculous.

My 95 death, has the sharpen amulet, boots and tunic, 3 stackable sharpens from my pet, tc's and the actual spell, so can put 5 of each blade on....

It's gross

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Sarg042 on Feb 6, 2014 wrote:
Right now, I'm running Mega Armaments on all 4 of my playing Wizards, on both of my daughters Wizards,and both of my Wife's Wizards. They all have proof, fairy, sprite... and ranging in the final 2 with health gift, mana gift, defy, percision, pierce, unicorn, healing current, and tower shield... one with may cast locust swarm...lol

My opinion, Armament is the best possible pet, for wizards of any level. Doubling your blades from the start, and once you start collecting gear, tc sharpens, or the actual spell... it gets completely rediculous.

My 95 death, has the sharpen amulet, boots and tunic, 3 stackable sharpens from my pet, tc's and the actual spell, so can put 5 of each blade on....

It's gross
I totally agree. I have several too. with Proof, Defy, Fairy and various combos of Enfeeble, Shatter, Pierce, Pain. I would like to get one with feint, since pet feint is immune to "no trap" boss cheats, like Posseidon and Cerberus. The extra blades make things so much easier. You can dress more to resist and make up for it with sharps making soloing extremely easy.

Delver
Oct 29, 2013
The one I don't have but want is a Deer Knight, not first generation so Brazen Berserker has been hatched out of its pool. Would love to have Spell-Proof, Spell Defying, Pain Giver, and Death Giver on it instead of Brazen Berserker.

Defender
Oct 27, 2013
i wanted the coldfire dragon from bane and the satyr pet ( i can't find the boss)

Survivor
Aug 23, 2010
I've always wanted a Deer Knight, I mean come on look how epic it is '3' Plus I wanted the cast Berserk spell from it, but it's a little too hard to hatch with people these days so you know lol.

Duncan Leaf, level 71 Just doing my thing '3'

Survivor
Sep 04, 2013
I really would like a fire efreet!!! Esp. Cause it fire school only pet

Valdus Ghostsword lvl 27

Explorer
Nov 16, 2012
I've always wanted this pet, a kraken. After tons of hatching, i finally got my little topaz kraken :)

i've always wanted a humonofrog too

Defender
Jul 10, 2009
poliwhirl555 on Feb 10, 2014 wrote:
i wanted the coldfire dragon from bane and the satyr pet ( i can't find the boss)
Satyr pet is level 48 life pet.

Defender
Feb 27, 2009
I want that Harpy sooooo bad but the squid in Altantea but the won't drop it! Would buy for crownsf I could, (no, not hatching, I want a FIRST GENERATION pet and not a sixth of seventh).

Marcus Suncrafter, lvl 70

Survivor
Jul 25, 2010
I want a storm cat.
-ilovestorm, AKA Sydney Lionhunter, lvl 32,

Survivor
Nov 11, 2011
I Want A Mulberry Hound because it has my favorite STORM spell the TEMPEST.
I am planning to hatch with someone.

Survivor
Jul 01, 2013
Always been a jade hound, they look so neat, it would be the prefect fit with my life character.

Explorer
Oct 04, 2012
Even though I am only level 28 also my name is Jason frost catcher in the game I wanted the level 98 pets so bad. I tried to hatch but I got my pet that I hatched with . It also took me about 4k to hatch and almost a week to gather up me money, I also sacrificed a lot to get my money like my gear and other pets hope you guys reply to this promblem. Also I want the hybrid of The Lord of winter pet lord of summer if anyone can
Repley pls I'm hatching with my deer knight.

Pets I have adult are arctic trition, deer knight, and ram warrior replay soon pls.

Survivor
Nov 25, 2011
Definitely a forest beast.. they are useful and soo adorable