Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Main Quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 14, 2012
Hello, I am Reed, a level 75 Life, I am guessing in Avalon since I have Wizard City - Avalon in the World Door. I am wondering if anyone can help me find my main quest, as when I use the Quest Finder Tool, it leads me to a side quest.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
nelsy1534 on Jul 31, 2019 wrote:
Hello, I am Reed, a level 75 Life, I am guessing in Avalon since I have Wizard City - Avalon in the World Door. I am wondering if anyone can help me find my main quest, as when I use the Quest Finder Tool, it leads me to a side quest.
HERE is the Avalon Quest Tree.

Hopefully you will be able to work out which quest you were on or at least remind yourself what area you were in last. The quests are all hyperlinked so you can check what they involve, where they are and who you needed to speak to. You might be able to check with some NPC around the point you were at in the quest sequence.

If you can work out the area you were in hitting quest finder when you are there should bring the main quest up first. You could even try quest finder in each area you have unlocked until you find the quest with stars.

Worst case is where you just can't find it at all...then you can email support@wizard101.com and ask them to find it for you. This could take a day or two and may even be a little longer during weekends or holidays.

If you email support:
1. Make sure to use the email address associated with your account
2. Give your username and the name of the wizard with the problem (do NOT give your password)
3. Explain you've lost your main quest and ask them to please find it for you
4. When you send it, check your email for the automated response letting you know your email arrived (this should come through very quickly)
5. Enjoy playing wizard101 until you get a response resolving it

I hope this helps and you're back on your questing adventures really quickly!