Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Anyone willing to give me some Queen Calypso treasure cards?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 14, 2016
I need 10 Queen Calypso tc's for my storm, I have all the necessary reagents to craft the spell but I was wondering if anyone would be able to give me some. I have farmed many Aquilan bosses and Loremaster several of dozens of times and still no luck. It is just too time consuming. If you want something in return I have an Angry Snowpig and 2 Reindeer Knights to trade.

Defender
Jun 04, 2014
I can help you with all 10. Just post a time, date, and place to meet. I am in California, so estimate using PST (Pacific Standard Time). I can be available most any time of the day this week. My character name is Destiny Daisysteed. Probably be riding a white wolf or a crystal unicorn.

Survivor
Oct 13, 2015
I am in need of Queen calypso tc as well. would you mind helping me out as well? i would really appreciate it :)

Survivor
Oct 13, 2015
ALSO would be willing to help me out with the same Tc? I need like 8 of them to finish the spell.

Defender
Jun 04, 2014
Hello,

I have a total of 5 of the Queen Calypso TC I can give you Master Shadow. I will be in the Seraph realm tonight 3/16/2020 at 8 PM California time. The character name is Destiny Daisysteed. I will be in front of Merle Ambrose house in the commons in the Seraph realm.

If you cannot make it tonight, I will also be on tomorrow night at the same time in the same place. If you want to meet at a different time, just let me know here. But it takes a day for the posting to make it to this board, so post a day in advance of the time you want to meet. Thanks.