Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can someone explain Sun Magic & Treasure cards to me?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
So, if I use a Sun Magic treasure card on one of my *normal* spell cards... and I DON'T use the card by battle end - does it go into my sidebar as a treasure card? (or, do I have that backwards?)

thanks in advance!

Defender
Jun 04, 2014
It goes into your side deck as a treasure card. At least that is the behavior as of this time. This is what higher level spell caster use to increase their damage. They will enchant an attack card for example using a Gargantuan sun treasure card. This then makes their attack card an enchanted treasure card. If they don't use it in battle, it remains in the side deck until used. Or it can be moved back into the general treasure card pool to be used at some future time when moved to the side deck. Hope that answers your question.

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
theplourde on Jan 3, 2020 wrote:
So, if I use a Sun Magic treasure card on one of my *normal* spell cards... and I DON'T use the card by battle end - does it go into my sidebar as a treasure card? (or, do I have that backwards?)

thanks in advance!
Depends. If you use a normal Sun-school card from your hand to enhance the card, and then don't use it, it doesn't turn into a treasure card. If you use a Sun-school Treasure card, though, it does turn into a Treasure Card in your Sidebar if you discard it or don't use it.