Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Update Notes for December 9, 2020

AuthorMessage
Administrator
During this morning's maintenance period, we updated the following:
  • Storm Titan should now summon minions correctly
  • S’more Machine spell now properly displays fire effects
  • Scroll of Fortune pet jewels set to unshatterable
  • Zone maps should now properly display vendor information
  • PvP matchmaking improved, players should no longer face same opponent twice in a row
  • Various Beastmoon and general bug fixes

Survivor
Mar 17, 2017
Are you going to address the beginner tier exploit with critical gear? Someone with crit gear can take it all off, queue up in beginners tier, then put it back on.

Defender
Jun 04, 2014
Fairy Friend Jade jewel from Spring scroll is still not listed as non-shatterable. Please fix this one as well.

Defender
Jun 04, 2014
Oops, posted too quickly. I just checked the Fairy Jade from the Spring scroll on my pet and in fact it is NOW listed as non-shatterable. I was checking the jewel incorrectly. Was expecting to see it spelled out that the jewel was non-shatterable. Instead, it now uses icons to depict this. Thanks for this.

Squire
Apr 18, 2013
Wait, What!

Are you telling me that ALL the jewels from ALL the Scrolls are now NO-SHATTER!!?
First off, if true, this is amazing! Thank you tremendously!
Secondly, I would have considered getting the last Scroll (I think it had the balance blade jewel). I did not buy that Scroll 'cause it was just terrible. The jewel reward is one of the top rewards but only if it is no-shatter. Well, it should also be a MayCast jewel (for Deckathalon). Maybe I'm not understanding what's happening here.
Can someone please explain this with more details?

Survivor
Aug 03, 2010
Storm titan fight was so hard the first time i did it