Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Holiday period support requests

AuthorMessage
Administrator
A friendly reminder to please NOT open additional support tickets for your concern. Please also give it at least 48 hours during this holiday period before responding to a ticket. Responding too frequently may delay us being able to respond to the ticket in a timely manner.

As long as you have a support ticket # upon initial contact with us, your support request has been received.

If you did not get a support ticket # however, please try contact us using a different email domain (gmail instead of yahoo, for example).
Thanks Wizards for helping us to help you, and thanks for your patience!

Survivor
Nov 01, 2015
Hey, what if I've been waiting for a reply for about 5-6 days now? Would you like me to send you my ticket # or should I wait a bit longer? Thanks!

Administrator
Chipper40 on Dec 22, 2020 wrote:
Hey, what if I've been waiting for a reply for about 5-6 days now? Would you like me to send you my ticket # or should I wait a bit longer? Thanks!
As long as you have a support ticket, they will get back to you. Just keep checking your spam and other inboxes, just in case the reply happens to go to one of those.

Survivor
Nov 01, 2015
Sparck on Dec 22, 2020 wrote:
As long as you have a support ticket, they will get back to you. Just keep checking your spam and other inboxes, just in case the reply happens to go to one of those.
Hey, it's been about 15+ days now, are you sure it's supposed to take this long?

Survivor
Mar 07, 2009
hey, I know you guys are off on holidays, tech issues like audio and wrong damage on different types of schools in lower and higher worlds, yes, I know you still working and I appreciate guys but the problems are the following: Audio you have to have music to hear blocking? that was always on Sound Effects Volume have you put effect in wrong file? and on a taunting boss like, King Detritus his taunt Sound Effects would it be on Dialogue Volume? he is annoying which is a good job of that to keep us wake LOL other stuff like Balance has more incoming damage to Death attacks than Life? and wait these guys in Dragonspyre how? this lower a world and they are blocking or I am seeing things? Its fun and interesting. Hope you guys are well and enjoy your time off come back soon look into this stuff its just crazy LOL every fight at different my stats which I don't change gear and nor do I change my cards either lots of weird stuff hoping to worlds doing team up same gear and card lots weird stuff happening some good others eh not so good but I live move on LOL I want to play the new world but not like this how much time are going to keep adjusting stats? it was not suppose effect PVE but it does. I done the bests I can to fix it on my side took off all new settings and lower everything its running smooth. my max TC are 90 lol nothing enchanted LOL not even friends and I don't except TC from stranger LOL Thank You Happy Holidays CYA next year :)

Survivor
Nov 01, 2015
Can I please get help now? Been 20+ days and STILL no reply regarding my support ticket. No way the support team is this busy.

Administrator
Chipper40 on Dec 29, 2020 wrote:
Can I please get help now? Been 20+ days and STILL no reply regarding my support ticket. No way the support team is this busy.
Thank you Chipper40 for your patience during the holiday period. Please allow another 24-48 hours as we ramp up from the break. If you haven't received a response by then, please feel free to respond to the support ticket to inquire.

Survivor
Nov 01, 2015
Sparck on Jan 4, 2021 wrote:
Thank you Chipper40 for your patience during the holiday period. Please allow another 24-48 hours as we ramp up from the break. If you haven't received a response by then, please feel free to respond to the support ticket to inquire.
I made a new ticket since that's what people recommended, do I send you the ticket # if my new ticket hasn't been responded to within a week?

Administrator
Chipper40 on Jan 6, 2021 wrote:
I made a new ticket since that's what people recommended, do I send you the ticket # if my new ticket hasn't been responded to within a week?
Please don't make a new ticket, that will further delay us being able to respond to you. Please wait for the original ticket to be responded to. We have it in our system and we'll be sure to get back to you!

Survivor
Nov 01, 2015
Sparck on Jan 6, 2021 wrote:
Please don't make a new ticket, that will further delay us being able to respond to you. Please wait for the original ticket to be responded to. We have it in our system and we'll be sure to get back to you!
Agreed, however it was very obvious I wasn't getting a response as it has already been 25+ days. My new ticket has been up for more than a week now and still no response, how long do I need to wait exactly, my patience is running out.

Survivor
Nov 01, 2015
Chipper40 on Jan 11, 2021 wrote:
Agreed, however it was very obvious I wasn't getting a response as it has already been 25+ days. My new ticket has been up for more than a week now and still no response, how long do I need to wait exactly, my patience is running out.
1 month later still no reply, I'm being forced to make another ticket at this point.

Survivor
Feb 13, 2018
Sparck on Jan 6, 2021 wrote:
my characters got deleted and im very scared of it getting rolled over its been 5 days and i havent gotten a response you guys said 48 hours its been a whole 5 days help me please ive spent thousands and i cant even get some help to restore before its too late?

Administrator
dylan2212975 on Jan 28, 2021 wrote:
my characters got deleted and im very scared of it getting rolled over its been 5 days and i havent gotten a response you guys said 48 hours its been a whole 5 days help me please ive spent thousands and i cant even get some help to restore before its too late?
Did you receive a support ticket when first contacting our support team? That's an important indicator that we received your ticket. If you have and haven't heard anything, feel free to respond to the ticket again. This 'may' cause it to get bumped in the queue, but if you haven't at all yet, you can do so.

If you receive no response in 24 hours, let me know.

Survivor
Nov 01, 2015
Sparck on Jan 28, 2021 wrote:
Did you receive a support ticket when first contacting our support team? That's an important indicator that we received your ticket. If you have and haven't heard anything, feel free to respond to the ticket again. This 'may' cause it to get bumped in the queue, but if you haven't at all yet, you can do so.

If you receive no response in 24 hours, let me know.
Many of us and I'm sure dylan2212975 has done this, but many of us have done what you've suggested and we've still gotten no reply back from support. I personally have been waiting 2-3 months now for a reply. I've made a new ticket on the second month, a week later, still no reply. I have no clue on what's going on with the support team, but something is wrong. Tons of people in the Wizard101 community (on Discord) are bringing up how support never replies, so it's not just me. Lots of us are just making jokes like "lemme just wait a year for KI support to respond", as exaggerated as it might be, it's very true. Lots of people are losing their items permanently because support isn't getting back to them in time, sometimes never. The administrators keep telling us give it 24-48 more hours, well it's been months now.

P.S I still have not gotten support regarding my issue despite me responding to my ticket and even making a new one 1 month later. Been almost 3 months now.

Administrator
Chipper40 on Jan 29, 2021 wrote:
Many of us and I'm sure dylan2212975 has done this, but many of us have done what you've suggested and we've still gotten no reply back from support. I personally have been waiting 2-3 months now for a reply. I've made a new ticket on the second month, a week later, still no reply. I have no clue on what's going on with the support team, but something is wrong. Tons of people in the Wizard101 community (on Discord) are bringing up how support never replies, so it's not just me. Lots of us are just making jokes like "lemme just wait a year for KI support to respond", as exaggerated as it might be, it's very true. Lots of people are losing their items permanently because support isn't getting back to them in time, sometimes never. The administrators keep telling us give it 24-48 more hours, well it's been months now.

P.S I still have not gotten support regarding my issue despite me responding to my ticket and even making a new one 1 month later. Been almost 3 months now.
Please email community@kingsisle.com with the ticket number and we'll ensure it's in processing.

Survivor
Jan 18, 2021
Hi I saw the banner about the Mirage bundle. It says to get it from the online cart. How do I do that?