Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hello! Balance Wizard Here!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 16, 2020
Hello everyone,

I've been using these forums for help when I can't find something, like getting a Bear Acuda technique and certain dungeons to farm. It has been very helpful, so hopefully I can remain here, comment on things I need help with, even get help!

One thing I'd like to ask, right now, I'm a level 36 Balance Wizard, and I would like to try to get certain pets:
Preferably:

- Armament pet (Either with maycast blade/unicorn/healing current)
- Any? Attacking balance pet (With full power % or crit rating)

How would I achieve this?

Many thanks!

Survivor
Jan 16, 2021
Go to the pet Kiosk and look for the pet you want and then click browse pets by type once you have selected the one you want and look for ones with the train "maycast unicorn" or "maycast unicorn" as a talent. You can also check if they have good balance hit and crit in the talents each pet can have up to 5 once you have selected your pet you have to have a adult pet in order to hatch with it. It has a given gold cost as well. Let me know if this helped you out.

Survivor
Sep 05, 2010
Hi there!

One of the best ways to get the pets you want is to go to the Hatching Kiosk in the Pet Pavilion and click the option "Search by Talents." Just keep clicking through your options until you find one you like and hatch!

Hope this helps
- Christopher IceBreeze

Delver
Sep 13, 2016
I am level 50 and I dont think you get maycast-blade pets because I dont have any, the only maycast pet I have is one I got from the crown shop, I am not sure if I supposed to have one by now thats not from the crown shop but I am not sure

Survivor
Nov 23, 2011
Look in the hatching kiosk, you can search by specific talents and enter the ones you're looking for. It will then give you a list of all the available pets that you can hatch with that have the desired talents. It's no guarantee that the pet you hatch will have the talents you want, but if you keep repeating it will increase the chances.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Welcome to the Forums!

The best place to find pets and pet talents would be the pet kiosk in the Pet Pavilion.

You can head there and search pets by body type [that is in this case, Armanent Pet] or by talents [Balance Striker, Balance Hitter, Healing Current etc.]

The Kiosk has that unique ability to sort through the hundreds of pets to help in narrowing your search.
So, just visit and either search for two talents you are looking for or search for the pet type under the pet's school.

That's the easy part though.

Getting a particular pet especially one with selected talents will take some amount of consistency, patience, gold and probably a little luck.

Firstly, you would have to have an adult pet of your own. It would be easier for you if you have a pet with decent talents and stats. If not, then starting from scratch will be even more difficult.

Once you have your pet [and at least say 90,000 Gold], then visit the Kiosk, find a pet with excellent stats and talents you are looking for and hatch.

Raise the offspring to adult, then use it to hatch again with the same pet or one very similar.
The wise thing to do in this case would be to raise that offspring to ancient then hatch again.

You always want to have backups to avoid starting over should a pet fail.

Alternatively, if you can also find wizards willing to lend their pets to you, this makes the process a bit easier as well.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Hello there,

Your best bet will be utilizing the Pet Hatching Kiosk. It will take a bit of gold and time, but you can build just about any pet that you could possibly imagine (including Armament pets).
Here are some guides to possibly help get you started.
https://finalbastion.com/wizard101-guides/w101-pet-guides/hatchmaking-explained/
http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?501569-Guide-to-Making-the-Most-of-the-Hatching-Kiosk

Pet Armament pets are a rare drop from Glad http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Pet:Enchanted_Armament#axzz6me9INKYZ
so again might be easier to hatch.

Here are some Power Pip talents for you to look for, though many people don't want those on a pet and utilize gear or jewels instead to boost power pip chance.
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Category:Power_Pip-Increasing_Talents#axzz6me9INKYZ

I would recommend using your Balance School Pets until you find a pet with better stats and things via hatching. I currently use a Noble Kookaburra and we get along just fine.

Bottom line, use the Hatching Kiosk and do some research on the wiki. Good luck!