Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A Suggestion for the 4-pip bubbles

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 23, 2009
Hey everyone,

As many of you probably know, wizards are able to train a 4-pip global/bubble for their school at level 97 from Amelia Stardust which gives a certain percentage of pierce and added percentage chance to critical for spells cast of their school. In my view, I find these bubbles not that useful. I can't say I've ever used these bubbles in PVE and, from streamers I watch who play PVP, I don't see these bubbles used in PVP. Instead, I feel like these bubbles that wizards get at level 97 should be school identity-based. Therefore...

1. For life, maybe they could get Sanctuary later on instead, especially if life is on the way to having a new damage bubble in the game.
2. Similarly, for death, maybe they could get Doom and Gloom later on too instead, especially if they are on the way to having a new damage bubble in the game as well.
3. For balance, maybe they could get a pip manipulation bubble. I'm not sure exactly what kind of bubble would work, but maybe a bubble that works like the aura Quicken does (everyone gains pips faster?). I would suggest Power Play, but it seems to me that that spell is not useful the way it is right now.
4. For storm, maybe they could get a bubble that enhances everyone's critical multiplier.
5. For myth, maybe they could get a bubble that enhances everyone's pierce.
6. For fire, maybe they could get a bubble that enhances everyone's damage dealt by DoT spells.
7. For ice, maybe they could get a bubble that enhances everyone's resist.

Also, I was thinking of a shadow bubble...the shadow bubble would enhance everyone's shadow pip rating and allow each player in the duel circle to gain shadow pips faster. Since it is a shadow bubble, it would require students of all schools to use a training point (I was hesitant to offer this idea as I was writing this, but I felt I should just write it down anyway!).

For each of these, depending on the specifics of the bubbles, I would propose that these bubbles cost less than four pips. Maybe they can cost the same as the damage bubbles. However, if they were to cost the same number of pips as the damage bubbles, I feel like they would have to be balanced but also desirable to utilize. I'm not a PVPer, but I feel like having utility bubbles that are useful and align with school identity may provide room for more strategies and room to experiment in the arena. Since I am proposing that the bubbles at level 97 be replaced, let me know what you think of my bubble ideas and whether level 97 is the appropriate time to learn these proposed bubble spells! I would be interested to hear your thoughts. Let's bring back school identity!!!

Delver
Sep 13, 2016
twinabc on Feb 24, 2021 wrote:
Hey everyone,

As many of you probably know, wizards are able to train a 4-pip global/bubble for their school at level 97 from Amelia Stardust which gives a certain percentage of pierce and added percentage chance to critical for spells cast of their school. In my view, I find these bubbles not that useful. I can't say I've ever used these bubbles in PVE and, from streamers I watch who play PVP, I don't see these bubbles used in PVP. Instead, I feel like these bubbles that wizards get at level 97 should be school identity-based. Therefore...

1. For life, maybe they could get Sanctuary later on instead, especially if life is on the way to having a new damage bubble in the game.
2. Similarly, for death, maybe they could get Doom and Gloom later on too instead, especially if they are on the way to having a new damage bubble in the game as well.
3. For balance, maybe they could get a pip manipulation bubble. I'm not sure exactly what kind of bubble would work, but maybe a bubble that works like the aura Quicken does (everyone gains pips faster?). I would suggest Power Play, but it seems to me that that spell is not useful the way it is right now.
4. For storm, maybe they could get a bubble that enhances everyone's critical multiplier.
6. For fire, maybe they could get a bubble that enhances everyone's damage dealt by DoT spells.

Also, I was thinking of a shadow bubble...the shadow bubble would enhance everyone's shadow pip rating and allow each player in the duel circle to gain shadow pips faster. Since it is a shadow bubble, it would require students of all schools to use a training point (I was hesitant to offer this idea as I was writing this, but I felt I should just write it down anyway!).

For each of these, depending on the specifics of the bubbles, I would propose that these bubbles cost less than four pips. Maybe they can cost the same as the damage bubbles. However, if they were to cost the same number of pips as the damage bubbles, I feel like they would have to be balanced but also desirable to utilize. I'm not a PVPer, but I feel like having utility bubbles that are useful and align with school identity may provide room for more strategies and room to experiment in the arena. Since I am proposing that the bubbles at level 97 be replaced, let me know what you think of my bubble ideas and whether level 97 is the appropriate time to learn these proposed bubble spells! I would be interested to hear your thoughts. Let's bring back school identity!!!
2 things, I am no level 97 and thats just stereotyping schools. Its annoying when you are playing a school and there abilities are always focused on the same. thing, over and over, could you switch things up for it.

Survivor
Aug 23, 2009
Coyle IceBalanceSt... on Feb 25, 2021 wrote:
2 things, I am no level 97 and thats just stereotyping schools. Its annoying when you are playing a school and there abilities are always focused on the same. thing, over and over, could you switch things up for it.
I proposed an idea. It is not that I am stereotyping schools of magic, but, as the game stands right now, the unbalanced nature of Wizard101 has caused a loss of school identity. Rather than each school having characteristics or attributes that are unique to them, noticeably characteristics of some schools have blended with other schools. For example, with the Dragoon gear at level 130, each school is able to obtain high critical and damage. Another example is that a wizard of any school is able to obtain a high percentage of resist depending on their gear set up (and pet talents). A third example is that almost every school has a trainable DoT spell, however, DoT spells are supposed to be a unique type of spell for fire wizards. The only schools, in my opinion, that should have healing spells are life and balance. Life is the healing school, of course, and the balance school is a balance of all schools of magic (hence the name). Each wizard is supposed to be able to contribute something unique to any duel that they are in. There should be a huge difference between how a life wizard's role in combat versus a storm wizard's role, for example. This response is a bit unrelated to my original post, but my point is that there is a loss of school identity in the game; I would like the developers to work towards bringing school identity back!

Delver
Sep 13, 2016
Ok let me explain what I am really trying to get out. I am an ice wizard, I used to think ice had decent damage but when I looked into other school I realized ice had absolute trash damage I did not like that because I wanted to play with a strong school but that was my only wizard(I still dont get how people have like 4 level 140 wizards) and I was pretty far in the game so I did not want to make a new character and restart the quests. Strength is an ability I go for in almost all video games, strength and durability. I want ice to have some tanky, really strong move so I dont have to go from celestia to wizard city but still have at least 1 or 2 moves that are stronger than most school for the level or rank of spells. People call Ice tanky but tanky for me is high strength AND durability. Like say for a shooter game there is usually fire rate, durability, speed and strength. I ignore the low damage but really fast things and go for really slow, low fire rate, big tanky and strong thing. Basically I just want high damage for Ice and so it is not unbalanced give like defense for storm or something, idk. Also I dont even know whats ices thing. Like fire has dots, storm is strong, life is healing, what is ice?

Defender
Jul 26, 2012
Coyle IceBalanceSt... on Mar 1, 2021 wrote:
Ok let me explain what I am really trying to get out. I am an ice wizard, I used to think ice had decent damage but when I looked into other school I realized ice had absolute trash damage I did not like that because I wanted to play with a strong school but that was my only wizard(I still dont get how people have like 4 level 140 wizards) and I was pretty far in the game so I did not want to make a new character and restart the quests. Strength is an ability I go for in almost all video games, strength and durability. I want ice to have some tanky, really strong move so I dont have to go from celestia to wizard city but still have at least 1 or 2 moves that are stronger than most school for the level or rank of spells. People call Ice tanky but tanky for me is high strength AND durability. Like say for a shooter game there is usually fire rate, durability, speed and strength. I ignore the low damage but really fast things and go for really slow, low fire rate, big tanky and strong thing. Basically I just want high damage for Ice and so it is not unbalanced give like defense for storm or something, idk. Also I dont even know whats ices thing. Like fire has dots, storm is strong, life is healing, what is ice?
Do you remember that personality quiz you can take at the beginning of the game to help you choose your magic school? If your result is the Ice school, it describes Ice like this: "Ice Wizards can take a lot of damage, but are somewhat weaker when attacking." Ice's specialty is having high health, resistance, and shields to help them withstand incoming attacks. In exchange the base damage output of their spells is on the lower end of the spectrum. Ice wizards can still get higher outgoing damage and critical rating with the right pets, equipment, and jewels so it's not entirely impossible for them to be heavy hitters. But hitting fast and hard hasn't ever been the Ice school's main focus.

The entire purpose of the continuing spell, stat, and eventual equipment audits are to restore a sense of school purpose and identity which has been muddled over the years. What this means going forward is that the Ice's spells and equipment will continue to focus more on defense rather than offense.

Delver
Jun 10, 2012
hi Coyle;

the problem with the 4pip bubble and the ice playstyle are too different thing

I. Ice

ice is the school with
-low damage
-high resist
-high health
-decent accuracy
they have unique shield spells like the legion shields and the 2 absorbs (135 and 185 per pip)

you didn't reach the 3rd Arc yet so actually i understand you feel your school has too low dmg.

II. The bubbles

what twinabc say is actually the lvl 97 bubble cost a lot and bring the focus on pierce and critical for any school

so a bubble for offensive purpose, why not?

actually critical is not very rare and we can easily reach high crit just with equipement and pierce is useful against your school so in pve that quite a pain because this spell help more the boss you face than you most of the time (better cast a shriek for +50% pierce)

if you play life this bubble is ok cuz the first one was healing same for the death (reduce healing) but if you play any other school you have damage and crit/pierce bubble.

III. School identity

actually there is a plenty of problem about the school identity cuz at max lvl no matter your school you play always damage:
storm are hitters so np
fire too but the dot are always on 3 turns so quite redundant
ice don't need to shield they just blade more
life can play heal but most of the time if they hit too no need
death just blade and steal life to regen
myth don't need minions or stun they just blade and hit
balance blade the other and themselves and hit too

so if you play life or balance you can be support or damage but if not thats just a matter of boost until you can send an aoe.

normally each school should have a particularity :
storm have more blades and can destroy enemies ones
fire have more traps and reduce accuracy
ice have absorb and more shield and taunt(don't try actually the spell is quite useless)
life have healing boost
death can reduce damage and use health against strong effect
myth have minions stun effect, divided hit (50+450,...) and break shields (too much specificity but none really exploited on late game)
balance have a part of the other school effect but weakened

thats not absolute(storm reduce accuracy with siren, life have a 3 pip absorb, ice and fire have stun spells)
these capacity is what that make each school interesting and equal

the spellwrghting, the spell audit, the rebalanced statistics are actually good project that should bring back this identity with old and new mechanics (conditional cast, confuse, dot only trap, taunt and pacify, trade, steal, pip linked spell,...) and defense stun resist and block stats will be more useful

to finish this far too long answer, if you feel ice damage are too low sorry to tell that but the damage will probably being lowered again for the rank 1 to 7 spell but that will probably reduce the difference between the other school actual damage

Delver
Jun 10, 2012
twinabc on Feb 24, 2021 wrote:
Hey everyone,

now about your idea

as i said in my other post good idea.

1. sanctuary ye
2. doom and gloom ye
3. power play could be a good idea but the pip manipulation potential must be upgraded first in the game (no pip aura, double pip aura, steal pip, increase or decrease pip cost, destroy pip) as real spells few for balance and the other splited between the other schools.
4.5.6.7. ok
shadow. ok

and:
- blocking
- stun resisting
- pip conversion
-incoming heal (i joke)

i agree with the bring back school identity but for the bubble i think if they were all 3 pip star spells would be better.

coyle say something right about the one who want to play storm tank or damage life(or ice) the spells should help more on a special playstyle but for the challenge why should we go against that?

2 pip bubble +25% school specific
3 pip bubble depend of the boosted stat, star (and astral school master amulet to go with
4 pip bubble +10% -+30% critical, block, resist, pierce ( 10 combinations possible) school specific but general stats ( +30% critical, +10% pierce
N.B.: if not X%, X rating work too

if the gears and spell become weaker these bubble can bring a big potential to the game.

Delver
Sep 13, 2016
Stormwind 8108 on Mar 1, 2021 wrote:
hi Coyle;

I. Ice

ice is the school with
-low damage
-high resist
-high health
-decent accuracy
they have unique shield spells like the legion shields and the 2 absorbs (135 and 185 per pip)

you didn't reach the 3rd Arc yet so actually i understand you feel your school has too low dmg.

II. The bubbles

what twinabc say is actually the lvl 97 bubble cost a lot and bring the focus on pierce and critical for any school

actually critical is not very rare and we can easily reach high crit just with equipement and pierce is useful against your school so in pve that quite a pain because this spell help more the boss you face than you most of the time (better cast a shriek for +50% pierce)

if you play life this bubble is ok cuz the first one was healing same for the death (reduce healing) but if you play any other school you have damage and crit/pierce bubble.

III. School identity

actually there is a plenty of problem about the school identity cuz at max lvl no matter your school you play always damage:
storm are hitters so np

so if you play life or balance you can be support or damage but if not thats just a matter of boost until you can send an aoe.

ice have absorb and more shield and taunt(don't try actually the spell is quite useless)
life have healing boost
myth have minions stun effect, divided hit (50+450,...) and break shields (too much specificity but none really exploited on late game)

thats not absolute(storm reduce accuracy with siren, life have a 3 pip absorb, ice and fire have stun spells)

the spellwrghting, the spell audit, the rebalanced statistics are actually good project that should bring back this identity with old and new mechanics (conditional cast, confuse, dot only trap, taunt and pacify, trade, steal, pip linked spell,...) and defense stun resist and block stats will be more useful

to finish this far too long answer, if you feel ice damage are too low sorry to tell that but the damage will probably being lowered again for the rank 1 to 7 spell but that will probably reduce the difference between the other school actual damage
Life is also a school with low damage but extremely high accuracy WT....

Delver
Sep 13, 2016
Stormwind 8108 on Mar 1, 2021 wrote:
hi Coyle;

I. Ice

ice is the school with
-low damage
-high resist
-high health
-decent accuracy

II. The bubbles

III. School identity

storm are hitters so np

life have healing boost

Ok I know ice is low damage, and i dont like that, you can stop telling me ice's traits, I want like a solution to the problem.

Explorer
May 14, 2011
Coyle IceBalanceSt... on Mar 9, 2021 wrote:
Ok I know ice is low damage, and i dont like that, you can stop telling me ice's traits, I want like a solution to the problem.
Wdym solutions? Ice's core identity is supposed to be low damage high resist. Ice gets monster health and resist (also damage lets be honest ice has to much of that) as that is what it says in the description hen you pick it.

Honestly, I like the idea of replacing the bubbles with different variants since they aren't useful. Like make the balance power play, life sanc, and death doom. Life could get a 2 pip bubble at lower levels instead.

Delver
Sep 13, 2016
bobgbt on Mar 9, 2021 wrote:
Wdym solutions? Ice's core identity is supposed to be low damage high resist. Ice gets monster health and resist (also damage lets be honest ice has to much of that) as that is what it says in the description hen you pick it.

Honestly, I like the idea of replacing the bubbles with different variants since they aren't useful. Like make the balance power play, life sanc, and death doom. Life could get a 2 pip bubble at lower levels instead.
I was little kid so I did not like words so I thought "why should I read this long description nah this should be OP school"

Delver
Jun 10, 2012
Coyle IceBalanceSt... on Mar 10, 2021 wrote:
I was little kid so I did not like words so I thought "why should I read this long description nah this should be OP school"
Lvl up you will see why we don't agree with the idea of boosting ice dmg and about the life they have accuracy ye but no easy access to a low cost aoe until the spell audit first one was at lol 58 (now it's 48).

and the OP school is storm everybody know that

Delver
Jun 10, 2012
Coyle IceBalanceSt... on Mar 9, 2021 wrote:
To boost your damage sun school boost, damage and crit gears, tc boost, team up with a balance, full damage pet.
You are tough so take time to stack ice and elemental blades add traps like feint
Find enchanted armament pet he give a sharp blade item card very useful to add one more boost.

No idea what lvl you are actually so I can't tell you where to get best gear

(Useful spells : balance dragon ice element blades/star auras/ sharpen blade and power trap/bubbles/feint)

Stack tc and regular version and you will probably get the badge with a simple snowman.

Basically when a storm need 2 blades you need 3.

That should help you to get your offensive ice

Delver
Sep 13, 2016
Stormwind 8108 on Mar 12, 2021 wrote:
To boost your damage sun school boost, damage and crit gears, tc boost, team up with a balance, full damage pet.
You are tough so take time to stack ice and elemental blades add traps like feint
Find enchanted armament pet he give a sharp blade item card very useful to add one more boost.

No idea what lvl you are actually so I can't tell you where to get best gear

(Useful spells : balance dragon ice element blades/star auras/ sharpen blade and power trap/bubbles/feint)

Stack tc and regular version and you will probably get the badge with a simple snowman.

Basically when a storm need 2 blades you need 3.

That should help you to get your offensive ice
Level 50, already have Frost Giant, I need training points for astral schools, moon school interests me, I know people use Snowball Barrage as a good Ice AOE, I have only 2 blades for ice, ice blade and elemental blade, I have storm shark(item card) and use it with elemental blade and get near 1k damage.

Delver
Jun 10, 2012
Coyle IceBalanceSt... on Mar 15, 2021 wrote:
Level 50, already have Frost Giant, I need training points for astral schools, moon school interests me, I know people use Snowball Barrage as a good Ice AOE, I have only 2 blades for ice, ice blade and elemental blade, I have storm shark(item card) and use it with elemental blade and get near 1k damage.
my ice is lvl 49 so i will give you what i have actually:
hat robe boots zeus gear from olympus
ironsky lance ares mt olympus
icedrake deck dragonspyre bosses
athame and ring focused on power pip
amulet that give the ice bubble for +35% damage)

ice eyeculus pet ( 47 crit point and 9% resist)

i always keep balance blade and ice blade tc to boost up dmage if needed but the small crit help a lot

frost giant often do 800 - 4000 depend of number of blades.
frost bite with ice and elemental no crit go at least 2000 and go up to 5000 if i stack few more boost and lucky(and need same turn number as storm shark cuz i have a good power pip ratio)

storm shark will become useless cuz more power pip mean you can send frost bite or colossus with the same number of turn and with ice boost

moon school is fun but become totally useless 10 lvl later (but if you collect them all you have a badge)

you will need sun damage boost and some star aura ( 15%resist (optionnal),15% damage, 20%critical, 15% accuracy pierce (a must have if you face ice with frost bite/angel or if you don't have prism )

if you have some jewel slot free add health accuracy critical and the double ice blade saphir.

example:
ice blade
elemental blades
item ice blade (from pet)
item ice blade (from jewel)
frost giant 2560 or 4100 on all
and without bubble tc or traps
14000 for full boosted critical hit (with my actual tc so without tc traps or bubble or dark pact or dragon blade) and without sun boost.

hope this help

Delver
Sep 13, 2016
Also high durability and low damage dont go well together, people call it tanky but a big part of being tanky is to have big damage. In most fighting games there is durability, strength, agility and firerate(or DoTs), durability and strength go together, and agility and firerate go together, so storm and ice should be similar. Because durability and strength are similar not opposites. Also since being tanky is the opposite of having hight firerate(DoTs) and fire has DoTs and ice is sort of the opposite of fire, theoretically, fire should have longer dots that do little damage and Ice should have high pip spells that do a lot of damage, so I technically have a suggestion to change these 2 schools like that, but since no one once to completely change schools(including me) we can just have atleast one, all I am asking is for ONE, spell that is like that. Fire school does not have to be changed because I am not even fire, or you could change it so things are balanced, you decide. But all I want is Ice to have a big damage move.

Delver
Sep 13, 2016
Stormwind 8108 on Mar 17, 2021 wrote:
my ice is lvl 49 so i will give you what i have actually:
hat robe boots zeus gear from olympus
ironsky lance ares mt olympus
icedrake deck dragonspyre bosses
athame and ring focused on power pip
amulet that give the ice bubble for +35% damage)

ice eyeculus pet ( 47 crit point and 9% resist)

i always keep balance blade and ice blade tc to boost up dmage if needed but the small crit help a lot

frost giant often do 800 - 4000 depend of number of blades.
frost bite with ice and elemental no crit go at least 2000 and go up to 5000 if i stack few more boost and lucky(and need same turn number as storm shark cuz i have a good power pip ratio)

storm shark will become useless cuz more power pip mean you can send frost bite or colossus with the same number of turn and with ice boost

moon school is fun but become totally useless 10 lvl later (but if you collect them all you have a badge)

you will need sun damage boost and some star aura ( 15%resist (optionnal),15% damage, 20%critical, 15% accuracy pierce (a must have if you face ice with frost bite/angel or if you don't have prism )

if you have some jewel slot free add health accuracy critical and the double ice blade saphir.

example:
ice blade
elemental blades
item ice blade (from pet)
item ice blade (from jewel)
frost giant 2560 or 4100 on all
and without bubble tc or traps
14000 for full boosted critical hit (with my actual tc so without tc traps or bubble or dark pact or dragon blade) and without sun boost.

hope this help
How do you get ice eyeculus pet?

Delver
Jun 10, 2012
To get back to the subject of this topic.
A bubble that add turn to dots
A flat damage bubble (for dot that's really useful cuz that's flat dmg x nb of turn

Lvl 128 scion of ice 11 pip dmgX2 if high health. something like that?
Once again more school identity (for ice more dmg if shielded for example)

Delver
Jun 10, 2012
Coyle IceBalanceSt... on Mar 18, 2021 wrote:
How do you get ice eyeculus pet?
got it from the pet kiosk that an ice hybrid pet you get from hatching lvl 118 school pets of ice and death
and sorry that the wrong name search for the "frosty eye"

it give ice blade mass stun and a blizzard item cards

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Pet:Frosty_Eye#axzz6pkaDCX4p

Champion
Nov 22, 2008
Stormwind 8108 on Mar 19, 2021 wrote:
To get back to the subject of this topic.
A bubble that add turn to dots
A flat damage bubble (for dot that's really useful cuz that's flat dmg x nb of turn

Lvl 128 scion of ice 11 pip dmgX2 if high health. something like that?
Once again more school identity (for ice more dmg if shielded for example)
The goal, I believe (though I can't ever be sure) of having ice scion require 90%+ health for double damage is to have ices shield and absorb.

Tbh this is rarely used because it's so hard to pull off and costs so many pips. Would be used more if we could get damage bonus for having 3 or 4 shields, though it would be mostly in niche cases, like all the scion spells are used in.

I have been watching this topic for a while and think it's very important to give the high level bubbles some attention as global spells aren't something I go out of my way to use at higher levels. It would be great to give ice a global that acts as a buff to shields, giving them aegis and a 5-10% buff when cast. I don't think universal resist would be useful (cough, Jade, cough), but this might......

Delver
Sep 13, 2016
Stormwind 8108 on Mar 21, 2021 wrote:
got it from the pet kiosk that an ice hybrid pet you get from hatching lvl 118 school pets of ice and death
and sorry that the wrong name search for the "frosty eye"

it give ice blade mass stun and a blizzard item cards

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Pet:Frosty_Eye#axzz6pkaDCX4p
cool, i will try to get it when I am lvl 118

Explorer
Dec 02, 2014
Coyle IceBalanceSt... on Mar 17, 2021 wrote:
Also high durability and low damage dont go well together, people call it tanky but a big part of being tanky is to have big damage. In most fighting games there is durability, strength, agility and firerate(or DoTs), durability and strength go together, and agility and firerate go together, so storm and ice should be similar. Because durability and strength are similar not opposites. Also since being tanky is the opposite of having hight firerate(DoTs) and fire has DoTs and ice is sort of the opposite of fire, theoretically, fire should have longer dots that do little damage and Ice should have high pip spells that do a lot of damage, so I technically have a suggestion to change these 2 schools like that, but since no one once to completely change schools(including me) we can just have atleast one, all I am asking is for ONE, spell that is like that. Fire school does not have to be changed because I am not even fire, or you could change it so things are balanced, you decide. But all I want is Ice to have a big damage move.
ice school i played for year honestly i love it i only have one problem all the school are blending to much alike and the unque ness of the classes are being lost i really wish they go back threw everything change the states and gear and even give each class there unque traits back

ice is know as the defensive class so i feel like it should always have the highest resist to everything just natural buff that gets updated every update and is adjusted threw time by the game owner there damage shouldnt be higer but the resistance need a rework with all the gear that can make it useless

fire has always been know to break threw shield so i sub jest more relisie of a sub abilty that basicly give fire useler when they use there class type and over time spell a damage buff that help break threw shields but dont go wild try to balance it

life should just have a natural bonus for any healing spell that no other class can get there life they always should have the best heal they make them after all

storm i feel like they should get a better chance to fizzle and that it shouldnt be get better as time gose on because and only because there spell are vary heavy hitting things and that was the only balance they every reallly had decided low health

death i feel like the life steal should be something that happen every turn but at a low rate almost a over time affect and nothing major maybe like 10 hp every 6th turn from random pvp enemy or aoe somthing like that that gose up over time or more they use life steal spell stronger it could get something that could stack but nothing crazy it should be a low number so it dont become op

balance i feel like it should have a higher crtical rate then most casses just because it keep the balance of all worlds

and finely myth i really feel like myth should get a passsive minon abillty nothing op it just have a 30%chance or something like to sumon a low ranking minon that cast distract or something that useful inside of pvp or aoe without being to much of a problem but most player would have quick way to deal with minons

what i getting at is they need to add in somehting for each class to balance and make them unque again when i frist started that what i loved about it that what kept me spending i wanna see that come back so bad i throw away 100 maybe thousand just to see it one more time like it use to be