Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Free for All, Battle Mode

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Oct 24, 2019
Demonstrated with the Aberrant Paradox's "Cursed Cards", there are Cards that it could give you that can allow you to hit your Allies or plague your Allies with debuffs. These Cursed Cards are only seen within the Aberrant Paradox fight.

But what if...

You could turn it into an alternative battling activity?

Free for Alls!

Your spells are transformed and allow you to use them not only on the Enemies across the circle BUT ON YOUR OWN TEAMMATES as well! Duels no longer are about JUST winning or losing but become more complex with negotiations, teamwork and at times... BETRAYALS.

Your goal is to either defeat all 7 other Players in the Circle or share your winnings with 1, 2 or 3 other Players in the Circle.

4 Players MUST be defeated for the Free for All to end at its earliest. The Players remaining can be from EITHER side of the Circle meaning there could be an outcome where 2 Players on each side of the Circle win because all 4 of them have agreed to win as a team.

To win as a team, all players must agree to share their Win. If a SINGLE player chooses NOT to share their winnings, the Duel will continue until either everyone agrees to share the Win or 1 Player is left standing.

As a way to balance Free for Alls to where matches wont last forever, once a Player has been defeated...
They can't be revived.

Free for Alls would allow you to debuff your allies/enemies, hit your allies/enemies, etc. as they can do the same things to you.

Games with Traitors and Traitorous acts are a hit right now, why not add a little flair of Traitoring to Wizard101 with a Free for All?

Survivor
Jan 23, 2010
That is an excellent idea, I've been thinking about something similar as well. It sounds really cool!

Delver
Sep 13, 2016
i like this idea. I have other idea, Mafia, Among Us, imposter style, have teammates and enemies, one of the teammates is imposter, imposter has to kill everyone, you can attack teammates, there has to be 4 enemies, allies have to kill all the enemies or the imposter or maybe even both, idk. Need to add more words so people can convince teammates they are not the imposter, like Among Us words, the word "mafia" and "DUDE, I AM NOT, BRUH THATS WHY YOU ALWAYS LOSE" like why is bruh still not a text chat word, like bruh(lol), ok but yeah thats the whole thing, i like your idea, hopefully you like mine, so yeah so yeah so yeah so yeah so yeah

Survivor
Dec 25, 2018
This is a great idea! FFA battles are naturally more unpredictable and exciting than team battles. It'd make for a thrilling change of pace.