Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Time to Leaf Teleport Effect

AuthorMessage
A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Hi there,

I use the Time to Leaf Teleport Effect on my Balance Wizard and since Monday (on Test) and now on Live. It doesn't show the effect when I teleport away. I just fade from existence.

Administrator
exp613 on Apr 21, 2021 wrote:
Hi there,

I use the Time to Leaf Teleport Effect on my Balance Wizard and since Monday (on Test) and now on Live. It doesn't show the effect when I teleport away. I just fade from existence.
This can happen depending on the activity on the screen at the time, how quickly the teleport occurred after doing something else, and a few other reasons.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Sparck on Apr 21, 2021 wrote:
This can happen depending on the activity on the screen at the time, how quickly the teleport occurred after doing something else, and a few other reasons.
It's just odd as I'd never experienced this before test.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Sparck,

I feel like this was implemented to reduce the number of particles or something and if you have a computer that struggles, I feel that change is fine. But my computer never had issues and for me it greatly reduces the immersion. It would be nice if this change was client specific. Because often times, there is nothing going on that in my opinion should be reducing the effect.

Hopefully, this can be rectified.

Survivor
May 10, 2009
I've noticed the same thing, but with just my regular teleport effect. Most of the time I just fade from view, instead of my usual school-themed effect, and this is a new regular occurrence since the spring update went live.