Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sugestion for a Trash Bin

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 23, 2008
It would be a great idea for us to add a trash bin to be able to retrieve accidentally deleted Pets, or gear for a short period. Too many times some people may accidentally delete a precious pet or piece of furniture or mount. Thank you!!!

Delver
Mar 30, 2014
I think a trash can is a great idea, Fiona. I'd love to see it include items fed to pets as I am often doing that in a rush while farming and trying to keep up with my group, and I always worry I will feed something important to the pet. The quick sell interface that was revamped a while back also makes me worry about accidentally selling something I didn't intend to. I'm sure this would help a lot of people.

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
I support this. It will probably save support a lot of time like with the Backpack Butler.

Survivor
Jul 25, 2009
Please! There have been times where I did not mean to trash items and would be great if a trash bin gets implemented

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
When you get something you don't want to be able to trash, just lock it. That's why they implemented that function. It would be silly to spend the time programming a redundant system for this.

Explorer
Mar 25, 2021
dayerider on Apr 30, 2021 wrote:
When you get something you don't want to be able to trash, just lock it. That's why they implemented that function. It would be silly to spend the time programming a redundant system for this.
the lock item feature should be enabled by default though, as it currently is, you have to toggle it in gameplay options 2 or 3

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
Roseylee1998 on May 2, 2021 wrote:
the lock item feature should be enabled by default though, as it currently is, you have to toggle it in gameplay options 2 or 3
maybe, but at some point, the end user should be responsible enough to find out about the game's options.