Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Stat Display Bug

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
Howdy! its been a while since I left,5 months exactly but now am back and loving the updates! There is a small bug with the display function, that doesn't display the correct stats for users vs those who can see on the friends list. On my main I'm suppose to have 160 damage but it shows as 157 for me, but when am on my alt I see 160 for him on my friends list. I'm sure this was unintentional and probably happened during the updates.

Just noting before it causes any confusion :) peace!

Survivor
May 01, 2013
There has also been a shadow pip display discrepency since the fall update. Mine shows 107 shadow pip and on my friends screens it says something like 35. I have submitted this bug previously but it is still there.
Seems now though that a lot of stats are displaying incorrectly from my friends view point. Along with even the current level of my wizard. I recently leveld a few days ago but my alts are showing two levels lower than I currently am. And they are together questing so its not that they arent within range of each other to display properly like the other current glitch.