Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

More Control Over Our Accounts

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 14, 2012
I know this has been a frustration I've seen others talk about in the past, and I want to bring it back up again because after sending KingsIsle a request email...I was ignored. So I'm hoping I can draw a little attention here.

I have been playing Wizard101 and Pirate101 since 2012. Back then I was young and made a username I no longer desire. I could go through the process of making a new account and paying for both accounts to have a membership so I could transfer...but my wizard and pirate are on two separate accounts and we are only allowed one transfer as a "curtesy". Plus, my family is filled with abandoned accounts and I'm not given permission to remove, or delete the accounts. I requested that they change my username, but as I mentioned I was ignored. Every other game I have ever played allows players to change their username, either for free with time restrictions, or by paid name change. Way back when I played a game called Animal Jam, the only other game I ever played that didn't do this, I sent them an email for the same thing and they said I was allowed to change it once and changed it for me. I would like some kind of equal solution here...instead of being stuck with a username I hate that makes no sense forever.