Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Polaris - The Rat

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 15, 2012
First time posting asking for some assistance. I usually am solitary player and I don't know all the wording everyone uses, so please be patient with me. I am Level 117 . I really need help defeating The Rat in Polaris. Been trying for over a month with no luck. I've used "henchmen" but it's a waste of crowns. I've tried asking friends for help, but with no luck, they either flee or are defeated and don't port back, or they just don't have enough experience and the game is over real quick! I know there is a strategy here, and tried to be the hitter, but still cannot defeat. I usually go online in the evenings around 10pm (MST). Mercenaries perhaps? Strong and Strategic players can use me for Meteor Strikes as a hitter, but I'm open to anything...any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You!

Survivor
Jul 31, 2010
Have had any luck with help with this lame Rat me and my wife has not been able to beat this lame rat and it is hard to find someone to help every stupid video I've seen wizards has been using storm to beat him we don't have storm. none of the guides has been helpful because the deck does not always go as needed to blade up and trap.