Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

found my long lost account and it doesnt have a main quest.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 06, 2014
Hello, i do not know if this is the right world but recently i recovered my old account with a few almost maxed wizards on it, ill use my level 80 for example. My level 80 doesnt have a main quest for any world, and some of my other characters dont either, i have no idea how to fix this can someone please help? some of the main quests are still in wizard city and not the correct world for the level.

Administrator
joshuasandhead1 on Nov 30, 2019 wrote:
Hello, i do not know if this is the right world but recently i recovered my old account with a few almost maxed wizards on it, ill use my level 80 for example. My level 80 doesnt have a main quest for any world, and some of my other characters dont either, i have no idea how to fix this can someone please help? some of the main quests are still in wizard city and not the correct world for the level.
Hi joshuasandhead1! Please contact our support team for account related questions and we'll be happy to help you there: https://www.wizard101.com/CustomerSupport/game