Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

death gear for mirage

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 23, 2015
i'm level 115 and i've been struggling trying to find good gear. there are a few bosses i know of that i could farm that drop good gear, but none of my friends really get online anymore so it's hard to catch them and ask. i've mostly been solo'ing.
should i just stick with farming darkmoor? that does seem like the best option but i just want to know if there are better bosses that drop better gear before i start doing so.

Survivor
Dec 16, 2012
Hi,
For a level 115 death, farming Darkmoor gear from Malistaire would be one of the best options to take.
However,
If you want to take the extra step in increasing your stats, I would suggest going:

Hat: Krokopatra Oblivion Fez (Drop from Krokopatra Exalted Duel)
Robe: Death Lord's Cloak of Woe (Dropped from Malistaire the Undying in Darkmoor)
Boots: Death Lord's Greaves of Woe (Dropped from Malistaire the Undying in Darkmoor)
Wand: Eye of the Soothsayer (Found in Terror's Hoard Pack *LIMITED PACK*)
Athame: Lord of Death's Razor (Dropped from Yevgeny NightCreeper in Darkmoor)
Amulet: Shadow Queen's Grace (Dropped from Morganthe in Shadow Palace Khrysalis)
Ring: Lord of Death's Coil (Dropped from Aphrodite II *SKELETON KEY BOSS* found in Darkmoor)
Deck: Luphilim's Grim Gallery (Dropped from Omen Stribog *SKELETON KEY BOSS* found in Forlorn Tayg Polaris)

Note: These are not easy drops but are highly recommended if you are going for pure best stats. If you aren't willing to put up with all the grind for this gear, I just recommend farming out Darkmoor!

Have a good one.
Kyle Ghost Hammer
Level 130