Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard 101 Discord

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 19, 2010
Hey, I wanted to let everyone know that I love Wizard 101 and I have a discord server for Wizard 101. Everyone is welcome and feel free to join and invite your friends.

Edit from Sparck: Unfortunately we cannot post direct Discord links. However, if your Discord channel is part of an official fansite and linked from there, we can then share their page. You are also free to name the Discord and reference how otherwise someone may locate it.

Administrator
Samuraiduckyy on Dec 7, 2020 wrote:
Hey, I wanted to let everyone know that I love Wizard 101 and I have a discord server for Wizard 101. Everyone is welcome and feel free to join and invite your friends.

Edit from Sparck: Unfortunately we cannot post direct Discord links. However, if your Discord channel is part of an official fansite and linked from there, we can then share their page. You are also free to name the Discord and reference how otherwise someone may locate it.
Thanks Samuraiduckyy for being an awesome community member! As mentioned above, I had to edit out the Discord link, sorry about that.