Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Problem with transfer of Grrnadier reagents - losing reagents!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 04, 2014
I just started Karamelle and was collecting the Grrnadier reagents (my character is a life). Normally I transfer most of my spell related reagents to the shared bank. When I tried to transfer my 3 grrnadier reagents, it gave some sort of error saying not successful. When I checked the shared bank and my backpack, the grrnadier reagents were gone! Can I get these back? And is this a bug which might need to be fixed? If you are not able to transfer a reagent like this, there should be a message saying this reagent cannot be shared or something to that effect?

Survivor
Dec 07, 2013
CUTEHORSEY on Jan 5, 2021 wrote:
I just started Karamelle and was collecting the Grrnadier reagents (my character is a life). Normally I transfer most of my spell related reagents to the shared bank. When I tried to transfer my 3 grrnadier reagents, it gave some sort of error saying not successful. When I checked the shared bank and my backpack, the grrnadier reagents were gone! Can I get these back? And is this a bug which might need to be fixed? If you are not able to transfer a reagent like this, there should be a message saying this reagent cannot be shared or something to that effect?
Same thing happened to me, except I lost ALL my reagents from my shared bank. All 13 pages of it. I don't know if there was a limit of how much stuff could be put in there but I put almost all my reagents there so crafting with my others wizards is easier. I've been doing that since I started playing. But it's all gone.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
This needs to be in Halston's Laboratory.

I'm also scared now and don't want to look in my shared bank!!!!

Administrator
exp613 on Feb 18, 2021 wrote:
This needs to be in Halston's Laboratory.

I'm also scared now and don't want to look in my shared bank!!!!
Moved, thanks exp613.