Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What is your favorite world

AuthorMessage
Delver
Sep 13, 2016
What is your favorite world?

For me its Polaris

Delver
Jan 17, 2013
Coyle IceBalanceSt... on Jan 26, 2021 wrote:

For me its Polaris
Khrysalis

Explorer
Sep 25, 2016
I haven't gotten through all the worlds yet, but so far my favorite has to be Wysteria. It's a very short world and may not give too much experience compared to other worlds, but I love the story and atmosphere! I'd love to see a continuation of this world in the future.

Delver
Sep 13, 2016
Anna Dusk on Jan 26, 2021 wrote:
I haven't gotten through all the worlds yet, but so far my favorite has to be Wysteria. It's a very short world and may not give too much experience compared to other worlds, but I love the story and atmosphere! I'd love to see a continuation of this world in the future.
same, i am only on celestia but i saw walkthroughs so polaris is my favorite

Survivor
Jul 13, 2013

For me its Polaris
I've only made it to Mirage so far but by far my most favorite is Azteca; love the atmosphere, the music scrolls and the natural fauna placed around. Gotta love the battle theme music too

Delver
Sep 13, 2016
The day you joined the game is only 2 days after mine

Delver
Sep 13, 2016
no 12

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
same, i am only on celestia but i saw walkthroughs so polaris is my favorite
Mirage

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
I loved running around on rooftops and fighting crime in Marleybone. It's also my favorite Pirate101 world.

Defender
Jan 16, 2010
The furthest I've been is Zafaria, and I have to admit, as many times as I play through Dragonspyre, I just can't get over how much I love the storyline. It was my favorite until my first playthrough Celestia, then Celestia pretty much tied with first.

Survivor
Jun 05, 2013
I absolutely love Wysteria. It reminds me of a remixed version of Wizard City if that makes sense.

Defender
Dec 20, 2008
My favorite is a tie between Wysteria and Avalon. I really like the look of both worlds.

Delver
Jun 10, 2012
Probably empyrea especially nimbus city but also celestia

Delver
Sep 13, 2016
Robobot1747 on Jan 27, 2021 wrote:
I loved running around on rooftops and fighting crime in Marleybone. It's also my favorite Pirate101 world.
Same, I like the Balloon Cart animation I usually never skipped it

Delver
Sep 13, 2016
Halimeda on Jan 28, 2021 wrote:
The furthest I've been is Zafaria, and I have to admit, as many times as I play through Dragonspyre, I just can't get over how much I love the storyline. It was my favorite until my first playthrough Celestia, then Celestia pretty much tied with first.
Dragonspyre is a bit weird with the ruins and lots of it really sticks out and does not go well with the lava sort of thing but it has some really epic parts and its defiantly not my least favorite. The storyline is cool, I especially enjoyed the finally it was so epic and well made.

Delver
Sep 13, 2016

For me its Polaris
I also like Aquila

Survivor
Aug 25, 2010
My favorite is most definitely Mirage. That world is beautiful.

Delver
Sep 13, 2016
Everybody is saying mirage, thats funny. Also any feedback on my opinions.

Survivor
Sep 07, 2018
I love Azteca and Zafaria's atmosphere, but the questing was a bit repetitive. Khrysalis is probably my favorite overall.

Explorer
Mar 04, 2018
My favorite world would probably be either Khrysalis or Polaris. Khrysalis because I loved the music, and the scenery was amazing. Polaris because it has such an awesome intro, and it has ice, like everywhere!

Survivor
Nov 11, 2009
I probably have to go with Avalon. Next to no re-used textures, very good looking, I love the theme and music, great world and very fun. Runners up would be Wizard City, just based off of nostalgia, then Grizzleheim + Wintertusk, I love the theme and it's just such a pure world and fun to farm and quest. Mooshu is beautiful too. I love Dragonspyre because of nostalgia as well and back in the day it was the final world.

Survivor
Apr 09, 2016
My favorite world has got to be Khrysalis to be honest. It's pretty cool!

- lauren fairysong lvl 43
- kayla rainbowglade lvl 5