Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crowns, Worlds purchase and things around it.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 19, 2018
(maybe this topic has already appeared here, if it's a duplicate so sorry and also sorry for my english :D)

Hello, I will not delve deeper into this topic in the fact that this game, although good, is extremely pay2win and perhaps the most expensive game I have ever seen in my life (serious purchase of all worlds (currently) +/- 200 € and adding new ones increases ....)

Well, but we stick to the topic of worlds and crowns, he would like to make a proposal to adjust the way worlds are bought. In my eyes, it's pretty stupid and annoying to buy worlds in the game so that when you go from area to area, the game gets stuck and a window pops up where you buy that area. I have a proposal for changes that I think would be good, but I would also like to hear the views of other players and possibly the game administrators.

Buying worlds divided into individual areas: It seems unnecessary to divide the worlds in such a detailed way and thus make them even more expensive. When we look at the list of worlds with prices at https://www.wizard101.com/game/area-pricing, we see that all worlds are divided into areas for some you have to buy each area separately, for some you buy at once more but still not the whole world. Like I said, it's useless to divide it like this. But when we look at the world of The Catacombs, there is no charge for each area, but the whole world is bought at once and the price is added to the round 6000 crowns. Why can't this be done in all worlds? Add up the prices of the areas, somehow reasonably round off and allow you to buy the whole world at once. Some may say that players would always have to buy more crowns this way. It is possible, but it only needs to be calculated correctly and the price reasonably determined. If we look at it, players still buy more crowns at once, they don't buy $ 5 each when buying worlds, it doesn't pay off.

The system of buying worlds: As I wrote above, I don't like the way of buying worlds in the way of moving from one world to another, but there would be no problem if the things mentioned above were done. Instead, there would be an idea to add a "Purchased Worlds" section to the profile on the page or something similar. There we would have a list of all the worlds and next to them the text that is available (purchased) or not. We could also buy them there without having to play. As soon as we add crowns to our purchases via the web, we could also buy the worlds in profile. In this way, with the purchase of a sufficient number of crowns (for an enormous price, unfortunately), we could buy all the worlds at once with one shell.

Survivor
Feb 19, 2018