Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Corks. How to get them for your potions/Bottles?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 07, 2016
Hello every1. I have 3 empty bottles in the lower left corner of my screen. I have filled them up but they are still tilted sideways. I read online that you need corks to go on top so that they can be used. How do I get the corks, or where do I get them? Info on the corks only please. I know the rest.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
If you play the minigames and don't win enough points to get a full potion bottle it will fill it part way. You have to play the game enough to get enough points to completely fill the bottle then a a "cork" will appear automatically.

Keep playing the minigames in the fairgrounds/buying potion bottles from the vendor nearby and they will get recorked.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
You know, you can just have them refilled to the brim by purchasing it from the Potion Vendor in the Commons.

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2009
The information you read about corks is false. There are no such things in this game.

If your bottles are turned sideways, then they aren't filled up entirely. As a general rule of thumb, when you play a minigame, getting a gold medal for your mana reward will completely fill up one potion. If you have the gold, you can just pay Hilda Brewer in the Fairegrounds to fill your potions for you.

Survivor
Aug 07, 2016
Thx every1. Appreciate it