Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Play with me

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 08, 2010
I am looking for someone to level with I am a level 20 fire in krok I am not having a hard time I just like playing with someone else makes it less boring instead of being by yourself if anyone wants to play with me let me know

Survivor
Jun 03, 2019
I've been playing this game for years (just recently started playing again) and I have always played it solo.
Though, for me, it gets very boring playing alone and it's a little difficult for me to make any friends.
I was wondering if some people are willing to create a new wizard with me and play through wiz.

Survivor
May 11, 2009
Hi i just logged back in after years as well and could make a new wizard with ya.

Survivor
Jun 03, 2019
Hi, would anyone perhaps be interested in playing through wiz with me?
I usually play wiz solo, but I want to play it with a group of people; it'll make playing wiz more fun for me.

Administrator
saily547 on Feb 25, 2021 wrote:
I am looking for someone to level with I am a level 20 fire in krok I am not having a hard time I just like playing with someone else makes it less boring instead of being by yourself if anyone wants to play with me let me know
I'm going to move this to general forums to get more visibility on it. Someone will be glad to help!

Survivor
Jun 03, 2019
BalanceIsKey225 on Mar 13, 2021 wrote:
Hi i just logged back in after years as well and could make a new wizard with ya.
That'd be great! It gets a little lonely playing solo . I'm glad you're willing to make a new wizard with me.

Survivor
May 11, 2009
How do we meet up. My last message took a whole day to post

Delver
Sep 13, 2016