Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cant locate my thane dungeon anywhere

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 11, 2012
I stopped playing and recently came back from last time playing being 3 years or more ago. I still have my pet from that bundle as well as the clothing and weapon but I cant find the dungeon and I dont know where it went, did it glitch out due to it being old? I also cant locate my pet chameleon that had may cast conviction which isn't as big a deal but I was just wondering if other people has experienced similar things. If possible I would like to know what happened to my thane dungeons and pet chameleon who im pretty sure was ancient and had may cast conviction since he was the pet I had for most of the time I played, its nostalgia. I mean I checked all my houses, banks, and everything I could think of.

Dylan StrongHammer (character all this was on)

Sabrina (new character)

Community Leader
Hey! In the game, there is a backpack butler available for purchase in the shopping district housing shop. When you place it, it will bring up a list of everything you own and where it is at, and you can search for your owned items as well.

Hope this helps find any missing items that hopefully wasn't lost.

-WT93

WhiteTiger93: Youtuber and Streamer Here --- Content Creator for Arcanum Archives. Check us out here for guides and events!
Explorer
Sep 26, 2012
thane gauntlet? do you mean winterbane? it is still in game, i have 2. they havent removed any of the gauntlets from the game (and there are lots more if you are just coming back)