Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Deckathalon decks for pvp

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 31, 2009
This is not a new topic but I could not reply on the link I wanted to. It is about deckathalon decks in pvp. I would like to say to wizard 101 and to all the people who don’t agree with deckathalon decks in pvp. These decks are an advantage yes. bUT it is the one think that KI has made available to EVERY player. You can do the deckathalon at low levels and have the same opportunity as those at higher levels because we all go in with the same health damage etc. The only difference is the pet and most of the people that complain about these decks are Avid pet makers - unfortunately they usually make set resistance pets against other players. In the deckathalon you need a good healing pet. Other than that everyone is at an equal advantage. It is the one place in wiz where this is truly the case. The deckathalon is also in the library in wizard city where everyone has access. Loremaster is in DS but you don’t see these people complaining about the spells that they have farmed for. I suggest to KI that all it takes is fir the people who are complaining to make an effort. I have made it through the deckathalon in the school I am interested in. I got the level 10 deck recipe - with a great deal of effort on my part and many tries. I have also farmed these deckathalons to collect runes. They even allow you to transmute the runes collected to the ones you need I am not rich and could not afford to buy them all. So over time it can be done by anyone who puts in the effort. So I ask that ki realize this and not take away the one thing where EVERYONE has an EVEN chance to get People who put in the effort to get them should not be punished because others are not willing to put in that effort. THANK YOU KI for listening.

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
Don't complain when you can't find any matches at your level then. Deckathalon decks are bad for low level PvP in that they provide both a high barrier to entry and a nigh-insurmountable advantage. You can't just squirm out of that fact by insisting that "well everyone can get it lol." Each deckathalon only comes around like every 7 months? So it's entirely possible that it will take someone over a year to get that deck. At that point I would rather just quest my wizard to max and not have to deal with that. It's not even that people aren't willing to put in the effort, but they physically aren't able to at least 2/4 weeks since only the deckathalon and beastmoon monster mayhem drop runes.