Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

level 124, completed mirage. Still no 118 quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 10, 2010
I've completed mirage, am now in empyera part one, and I have yet to recieve the quest from ignus bout scorching schimitars. I have the arcanum apartment, so i meet all the prerequisites. I've asked and asked upon on discord, and still everyone seems to be as stumped as me. Definitely need some answers.

Explorer
Nov 18, 2010
Once you completed the quest "Trial of The Understudy" after talking to Ione in The Hall of Divination, the spell quest is unlocked and you need to go to your Arcanum scholar for the spell quest.

Survivor
Dec 28, 2010
I just hit level 123 and I still have not received a quest from Ignus, I'm in Emperya part 1 as well.. something is wrong.

Survivor
May 08, 2018
yea I'm level 126 on several accounts and none of them can get those spells. I have the Arcanum understudy badge which is supposed to open up the quest. And yes i just moved on to empyrea as well, gave up.

Survivor
May 12, 2013
I've just recently finished mirage and did the quest "Trial of The Understudy" and received the quest notification from ignus, yet when I go to him he doesn't appear with the quest. Any idea what may have gone wrong?

Survivor
Dec 28, 2010
I just got to the beginning of Empyrea part two and I got a notification from the Librarian today when I logged on, but there was no quest.

Survivor
May 26, 2013
imsocool48 on Nov 8, 2018 wrote:
I've completed mirage, am now in empyera part one, and I have yet to recieve the quest from ignus bout scorching schimitars. I have the arcanum apartment, so i meet all the prerequisites. I've asked and asked upon on discord, and still everyone seems to be as stumped as me. Definitely need some answers.
I am having the same problem, I am 118 life wizard, and haven't gotten Llamasu yet.

Survivor
Dec 28, 2010
Hey so I hit max level and after a bit of farming for stuff I decided to retrace the steps for the quest for the spell, I went to every location that is required, and after I did that I went the Arcanum and clicked find nearby quests and I got the quest to the level 118 spell. I hope this helps somebody.