Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lore spells removed from my spellbook??

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 28, 2016
So I have just realised that two of my lore spells have been removed from my spellbook. They were samoorai and luminous weaver. Although I don't use them, it is nice to have them just for completionists sake. Does anyone have any idea why this happened? Could I have them back?

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Taylorfirethorn on Dec 17, 2019 wrote:
So I have just realised that two of my lore spells have been removed from my spellbook. They were samoorai and luminous weaver. Although I don't use them, it is nice to have them just for completionists sake. Does anyone have any idea why this happened? Could I have them back?
As for how they disappeared, I have no idea (though there have been multiple instances of returning players experiencing issues like this. Have you returned after a multi-year absence?). If you want your spells back, contact Kingsisle's Customer Support team, and they'll see what they can do.

Survivor
May 28, 2016
Lookit Light on Dec 18, 2019 wrote:
As for how they disappeared, I have no idea (though there have been multiple instances of returning players experiencing issues like this. Have you returned after a multi-year absence?). If you want your spells back, contact Kingsisle's Customer Support team, and they'll see what they can do.
Yeah I was gone for about half a year and now they've disappeared. I guess I might try with the support team but idk.
Thanks for the help though.