Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Utility Spells in Next world!! (Like Avalon)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 23, 2011
Hey, I have been thinking and I really hope in the next world instead of getting a new shadow attack we get another round of 3-4 utility spells like we did in Avalon! I think that additions was one of the best things to happen in the game, and while some of those spells never caught on, some of them benefited the game immensely! I want people to comment ideas of utility spells that could be added, and maybe they could even be shadow utility spells!

Here are a few of my ideas:
-Critical boost blade, similar to the card on the professors hoard storm hat. just like how everyone got a pierce blade in Avalon, this time they get a critical boost blade
-Mega cleanse. Like shatter/enfeeble, but removes all negative charms
-Tri-shields. Looks like elemental/spiritual shields, but gives one wizard maybe like three 30% life shields or storm shields, etc
-A spell for ice that actually forces all enemies to only attack you for a few rounds. It would be kinda like taunt, but it works better because it forces the enemies to attack you.
-a fire spell that increases the tick on a dot by one. or maybe a mass detonate.
-a spell to steal a shadow pip from an enemy, maybe it costs like 6 normal pips.

Let me know if you guys agree and if you have any ideas!