Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A wild west themed world

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 14, 2011
I thought it would be a cool idea to have a wild west themed world since I don't recall ever seeing something like it in the game. It keeps in line with roots of looking at different historical eras and we could have Cowboys, Indians, and maybe even throw in oil tycoons, railroads, mesas, hunting outlaws, etc.

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
We have one of those in Pirate101. It's called Cool Ranch.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
bobgbt on Apr 6, 2021 wrote:
I thought it would be a cool idea to have a wild west themed world since I don't recall ever seeing something like it in the game. It keeps in line with roots of looking at different historical eras and we could have Cowboys, Indians, and maybe even throw in oil tycoons, railroads, mesas, hunting outlaws, etc.
Sounds like you would enjoy Cool Ranch in Wizard101's Sister game, Pirate101.

Check it out:
https://www.pirate101.com/free_game/worlds/cool_ranch

Delver
Jan 17, 2013
bobgbt on Apr 6, 2021 wrote:
Have you heard of Cool Ranch? It's a world in Pirate101, and it is exactly as what you described. Maybe someday we'll get to visit it in Wizard101.

Champion
Nov 22, 2008
Sounds kinda like Cool Ranch. Let's see it added from p101 to w101!

Explorer
May 14, 2011
Just came up with cool spell ideas for this too.

Fire - An oil well strikes oil and oil starts coming out and spilling towards the opponent but it catches fire and explodes burning the opponent and leaving a DoT

Storm - A country house with a farm and a windmill is spinning but the then a tornado comes down and destroys the house and picks up the cows (can remove that possibly). The tornado then A) Spins over to the opponents dealing damage then destroying all types of charms or b) the windmill piece hits the opponent

Myth - The mythical city of el dorado is shown with gold everywhere. A natural disaster of some kind like a meteor or earthquake occurs hitting all the opponenets

Life - A bunch of cowboys and indians are chasing each other on horses shooting at each other and then run over the opponent. It could also be just a bunch of cows are spooked by a gun and they charge over the opponent.

Death - A desert with a dead skeletal dragon and a bunch of crows flying over. The crows then swoop down and attack the target.

Still need ideas on the ice and balance.