Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Beastmoon dropped Hasty Harvest card into wrong deck.

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 04, 2014
Last night, I noticed a problem when playing the beastmoon event. During one of the phases where we won against the monsters, one of the reward items was a Hasty Harvest card. During the next phase when I went to buy more cards, my spell deck had 4 spots for cards in it. 3 of them were full. I expected only 2 to be full since I had used 2 cards in the battle, and needed to buy 2 more. Then I noticed that one of the spots had an image of the Hasty Harvest card in it. I could only buy one more card, so that seemed to imply that the card was actually in the deck.

Later after the battle had ended and I was back in the arena, I ported home to my garden, and then checked my garden cards in my main deck. Sure enough, there was NO Hasty Harvest card there. So it appears that the beastmoon event dropped the card in the wrong deck. Please fix this. I'm not sure if I can reproduce this since Hasty Harvest drops are rare in the event, but if I see it happen again, I will update here.

Defender
Jun 04, 2014
I saw another entry where other players experienced the same thing. Last night during the Beastmoon event, this happened to me again 3 times, so this is most definitely a bug.